Michael (Chapter Thirty-Three)

Some of this chapter has been modified. Therefore, some comments may not make sense. Altered: April 5, 2020

"What?" Foxy asked, dumbfounded.

"Fazbear's Fright. That's what the sign says," you explained.

Freddy looked up and walked towards it as he squinted at it. You watched him and Bon-Bon looked back at you as he passed you. You raised an eyebrow and he shrugged.

"What does it mean?" Ballora asked you.

"I saw an article on it, about how it burnt to the ground by faulty wiring," you mumbled to yourself, trying to remember what else you saw about it.

"Well, as you can see, it did burn. What else do you know about the place, Sherlock," Foxy taunted.

"It was a horror attraction! It was based on, 'the unsolved mysteries of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza'! " you exclaimed as you remembered.

"You remember?" a man's voice wondered, through the darkness of the open room.

"Who's there?" you demanded.

"Don't be afraid. I do not want to hurt you," the man said calmly--his voice almost sounded like Afton's.

"Afton, is that you?" you barked.

The man chuckled and you growled and ran towards him. Freddy wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you to him as you passed him. He lifted you up while you tried to squirm from his grasp. He hugged you and rested his head on your back and you relaxed.

"Who are you?" you asked sternly.

"I am the man who left the envelope on the doorstep of the police station," he said.

"You bailed me out of jail? But, why?" you croaked as Freddy gently set you down.

"Because, you freed my d- sister," he told you.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"My name is Michael Afton. William Afton is my father," Michael explained.

"So, you're Afton's son?" you mumbled to yourself, but it came out more as a question.

"Yes. I saw what he did to you. I am sorry," he spoke.

"Huh? How do you know?" You gulped.

"I've been watching you from the shadows, ever since you started working for my father," Michael muttered.

"That's not creepy," you said sarcastically.

"And I know about the animatronics. About your friends here," he added.

"You do?" You gulped.

"Yes. My father needs to be stopped. Perhaps, we could put a stop to him. I think the best place for him to go, is jail," Michael spoke.

"I know a place he can go," you growled to yourself.

Michael chuckled--discreetly sounding bitter--and you blushed. Freddy saw you and became nervous as he fiddled with his sleeves. You saw this and wrapped your hand around his, smiling at Freddy as he looked up at you. He blushed and you looked back up towards Michael.