Buss Buss (Chapter Thirty-Six)

You walked down the hallway and to the hotel room. Michael walked beside you, but Freddy remained shuffling along far behind you. When you stood in front of the door, you reached in your pocket for the keycard, but you couldn't find it.

"Michael, do you have the keycard?" you asked.

"No, I thought maybe you or Freddy would've grabbed it," Michael told you.

"Freddy, do you have it?" you wondered.

"No. Sorry," Freddy mumbled.

You groaned, both at Freddy and the fact that you couldn't get into the room. You knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open. You could hear the three talking behind the door, but you couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Who is it?" Foxy sang.

"Um, it's me, (Y/N)!" you replied.

"What's the password?" he snickered.

"Let me in, asshole!" you snapped.

"Good enough," he said as he opened the door.

As you stomped past him, you took off your hat and shoved it in his face. He snickered as you hopped along, taking off your heels one by one. When you got them off, you jumped onto the nearest bed and laid your head on one of the pillows. You sighed, finally happy to have those feet-killing heels off. Foxy huffed and crossed his arms. Michael went over and sat in his chair, while Freddy crawled under the covers of the other bed and buried himself. Ballora and Baby sat next to you and you looked up. Foxy glared at you.

"What?" you asked.

"You're in my spot," he griped.

"Pfft," you laughed as you stood up.

He jumped onto where you were and cuddled up to his pillow. You sat on the other bed, next to Freddy, and leaned against the headboard. Freddy curled up tighter and Bon-Bon scrambled out from under the covers and over to you. You looked at him questioningly and his ears fell back.

"Hey, Foxy," you began as you looked over at him.

"What?" he asked as he looked up.

"How about you and the rest go out and get a pizza," you suggested as you tossed him the wallet.

"But, I don't know how to drive," Foxy objected.

"You don't have to drive, it's just across the street," you assured him.

"Right now?" Foxy whined.

"Yes, Foxy," you sighed.

Foxy groaned as he stood up, the rest following him as he walked over to the door. He groaned again loudly and opened the door. When the door shut behind them, you looked over at the lump of covers that was Freddy. Bon-Bon crawled over and rested on what seemed to be his shoulder.

"Hey, Freddy?" you asked.

"Mmm," he hummed.

"What's wrong?" you wondered as you sat up and turned towards him.