Disguise (Chapter Thirty-Four)

Some of this chapter has been modified. Therefore, some comments may not make sense. Altered: April 5, 2020

Freddy walked out of the bathroom with you in his arms. Your feet dragged between his legs as he held you from under your arms. Foxy snickered and Bon-Bon giggled as he jumped on the bed. You stood up and tried to pry yourself from Freddy, but he continued to hug you tightly.

"Freddy, could you let me go?" You sighed.

"No can do, pumpkin!" Freddy laughed and hugged you tighter.

"Freddy, I can't breathe," you wheezed.

"Oh, sorry," Freddy chuckled as he set you down.

You gasped for air and coughed dramatically. Freddy huffed and stuck out his lip as he crossed his arms over his chest. You turned away from him and dusted yourself off, hiding a mischievous smirk. You jumped onto the bed, seeing that Foxy, Baby, and Ballora, were already comfortable on the other one. You crawled to the head of the bed and fell into the pile of--unnecessary amount of--pillows.

"So, we just wait until tomorrow night?" You yawned.

"I suppose, but we will also have to buy you a new look, since that's what he killed you in," Michael told you.

"Fine with me, as long as I don't look stupid," you growled.

"When do you wanna go out?" Foxy bragged.

"What?" you asked.

"To get you a new look. Duh. What else?" Foxy explained.

"No way! I know you, and you will make sure I absolutely hate my look!" you barked.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N). You don't know me as well as you think," Foxy snickered and winked at you.

"Hmph. What do you plan on doing to me?" you groaned.

"You will need to take me to a store. There, I can begin my process of creativity," Foxy boasted.

"I can go with you," Ballora suggested.

"YES!" you exclaimed, pointing at her.

"HEY!" Foxy boomed.

"Or not," Ballora croaked.

"No- I-I mean, yes! I mean . . . I would rather you come with us, to make sure Foxy doesn't try anything," you admitted and glared at Foxy.

"O-ffensive!" Foxy growled.

"I wanna come too!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Me too!" Bon-Bon cheered.

"I guess we all can go. Including you, Michael," you announced; Michael quickly looked up, to see you smiling sincerely at him.

"Uh- I can't be seen again . . . but I will watch from the shadows," Michael told you and you nodded.

"How about we hit the hay and go out tomorrow?" you suggested as you looked at your phone: it read 9:35 PM.