Easter Special (Chapter Fifty-Two)

Some of this chapter has been modified. Therefore, some comments may not make sense. Altered: April 5, 2020

You yawned as you shuffled out of the elevator. The sun shined through the glass doors, giving off a warm glow into the big room. You carefully stepped off the stage and walked towards the bathroom as the bag in your hand swayed side to side. You kicked open the door and stepped into the chilly room. You looked over and jumped when you saw yourself in the mirror.

"Jeez," you scoffed, then chuckled as you walked over to the shelf that was beside the showers.

You grabbed a couple of towels and a washcloth and set your bag on the floor. You hung the towels over the shower door and stepped in. Taking off your clothes, you threw them over the door and turned on the water.

"Ooh," you squeaked as it started off cold.

You groaned and reached under the door for the bag. You quickly shook off your hands and grabbed the small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, that you brought from the hotel. You stood up and set the conditioner and body wash on the shelf of the shower. You snickered as you squirted the shampoo into your hand and it made a poot sound.

~ ~ ~ ~

You struggled to pull on your jeans as you squirmed about. When you got them on, you sighed and buttoned them up. You grabbed the empty bottles and tossed them into a trash can. You gathered your old clothes and put them in your bag. Then, you bundled up your towels and washcloth and put them into the bag as well.

"Suckin' too hard on your lollipop--" you sang, then began to hum as you walked out of the bathroom.

You trotted towards the "Clothing" room as you hummed along. You opened the door and walked across the room to the washer and dryer. You opened the washer and dumped in your clothing and towels. You grabbed the detergent off the shelf above you and poured some in. Once you started it, you set the plastic bag down and walked out of the room.

"Take a look at the girl next door, she's a player and a downright bore--" you sang aloud, then continued to hum as you walked towards the elevator.

As you walked past the archway, something colorful caught your eye. You looked over at a table and stopped when you saw a blue plastic egg. You raised your eyebrow as you walked towards it. You opened it and a small piece of paper fell out.

"What's this?" you muttered as you bent over and picked it up. "Hmm. 'In this place, an egg is hidden. This egg is the color of a pecan. This egg lies where customers are forbidden. This secret is laying in a pan.' What the shrimp stick?"

You stared at the paper in confusion and reread it in your head. You shoved it in your pocket and ran into the kitchen, with the egg still in your hand. As you stepped in, the doors behind you squeaked. You kneeled down in front of the counter and opened the door. Another plastic egg was laying on top of a pan, and you smirked, grabbing it and standing up.

"Here we go. 'Congratulations. But this isn't the end. There are a few more locations. And you may need some friends.' Who did this?"

You shoved the note into your pocket and held the plastic eggs in your hand. You pushed open the kitchen doors and jogged towards the elevator. The elevator opened and you stepped in, pressing the red button and descending. You tapped your foot impatiently as you waited for it to stop. The doors opened and you quickly crawled through the vent and stepped into Ballora Gallery.