Party Pooper (Chapter Fifty-Four)

"That was beautiful," Ballora said as she sat up.

"Thanks," you chuckled as you looked over at her.

"Freddy, it was cute at first, but now you're being kind of a creep," Bon-Bon muttered as he leaned back against the duck head.

"Really?" Freddy worried.

"Yeah, you kinda are," Baby said as she put her hands behind her head.

"Ooh," Ballora shuddered as she stepped into the pool.

"Sorry," Freddy mumbled.

"It's okay, Fredbear," you told him as you waddled up to him.

"Jeez," Foxy scoffed.

"What?" you asked him as you stepped next to Freddy.

"You two," he sneered.

You rolled your eyes and looked down at Freddy. He looked up at you from the water and smiled sheepishly. You crossed your arms and looked at him scornfully. His eyebrows stitched together and he slowly stood up. You wrapped your arm around his waist and pulled him to you. He blushed brightly and looked at you with a goofy smile.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Why don't we start working on getting the place ready?" Foxy suggested.

"Ready for what?" you asked as you shook your hair with the towel you had.

"You know, ready for the children, and the parents," Foxy said.

"Wait a minute, you want to work?" you scoffed.

"You're right, why don't you guys start working on the place," Foxy snickered as he leaned against the archway.

"Well, we've already cleaned the place from top to bottom. Now we're gonna have to do some remodeling---with the help of some experts, of course," you noted.

"What do you mean?" Freddy asked.

"Well, I want the kids to be able to go down into the underground to see you guys. I mean, there are already stages down there. Ballora can give dance lessons, Baby can sing songs, and you, Bon-Bon, and Foxy, can do small skits," you said.

"I like how that sounds," Foxy crowed.

"It'd be so cool if we could get giant tube slides to lead into each of the rooms," you exclaimed.

"But, how would they get back up?" Freddy wondered.

"Well, first we can have hallways that connect the stage rooms, and then we can maybe have a staircase that leads back up here," you mused.

"Hey, does anybody hear that rumbling sound?" Baby asked.

You paused and listened closely. There was--in fact--a rumbling sound coming from outside. You looked over at Baby with an eyebrow raised. You walked towards the front doors and looked outside. A truck was parked in front of the building.

"Guys, hide," you whispered.

"What is it?" Freddy asked.