Dream-Mare (Chapter Forty-Seven)

You hugged Freddy as he wiped tears from his eyes. He sniffled, and you felt as if you were gonna start crying. You kissed his cheek, and he smiled, causing you to smile. You continued to give him small pecks and he giggled.

"Why don't we all go to sleep? It's been a long day," Ballora suggested.

"What time is it?" you wondered.

"It is 7:43 PM," Ballora replied.

"Already?" you asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, Baby's already laying down, and I think Foxy may have passed out," Bon-Bon snickered.

"Oh, ew." You cringed at the thought of Foxy.

"I'm going to go on, then," Ballora mumbled and walked towards Baby.

"Mm- Let's go, Fredbear," you said as you took his hand and led him to the foam pads.

You and Freddy both lay down next to each other, and--although unintentionally--Bon-Bon slept spread out between the two of you. Baby and Ballora cuddled up together and went to sleep. Foxy was lying back with his legs spread out and his head laying on the cold floor.

~ ~ ~ ~

You looked around the dimly lit room. It seemed that you were in the big stage room in the pizzeria, but the tables and chairs weren't there. You could see a silhouette in the corner of the room and a chill ran down your spine, as it reminded you of someone.

"H-hello?" you wondered.

"Oh, my princess," Freddy said, sounding formal, as he stepped out of the shadows in a fancy suit and tie.

"Freddy?" you gasped.

"There's no need to be afraid. This is your night," Freddy told you.

"Huh?" you asked, before a bright light shined in your eyes.

You fluttered your eyes and looked around you. There were now tables set out with warm glowing candles on each of them. You looked down at yourself and gaped at the beautiful ball gown that you wore. Freddy stepped up beside you and grabbed your hand. He pulled it up to his mouth and kissed it.

"Shall we?" he asked as he stepped back and held his hand out.

"Shall we, what?"

Suddenly, a calm, soft music started playing from nowhere and Freddy looked at you and smirked. You set your hand in his and he pulled you to him. He puffed his chest as he held your hand and the bottom of your back. You smiled sheepishly and put your hand on his shoulder. He stepped to the side, and you followed him. He suddenly started to quickly walk in circles. Your dress swished behind you as the room around you spun. He pulled your arm above you and twisted you around. He extended his arm, and you did the same, then he stepped in front of you and back. He pulled you towards him and lifted you up by your waist. He spun around as he held you above his head.

"You look absolutely beautiful, as usual," Freddy chuckled as he set you down.

"Oh, thank you. Why are you all dressed up?" you asked as you blushed.

"Because, my princess deserves the best," Freddy told you and started to spin you around the tables.

He dipped you and held you below him. The lights of the candles casted a warm shadow over Freddy's face. He looked deep into your eyes and you blushed. He leaned in and kissed you. He pulled you up with him and spun around with you. He tossed you over and you laughed as you spun off. Soon stopping, your dress faded away as your regular clothes appeared back on you.