Chapter 3

Kurama 👆

~_~_~_~_~_

"Ok, now drop and give me 1000 push ups, then after that, make 2000 clones, I want 50 working on chakra control, 450 working on healing techniques, 500 on fuinjutsu, 100 on taijutsu, another 100 on genjutsu, and then the rest working to build up your stamina"

"fuck no, if you thing I'm gonna do all that on my first day then you're dead fucking wrong, I can't even make one fucking clone, let alone 2000"

"YOUNG LADY WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE"

"Like you're one to talk, you can barely watch your language, now can we get back to training, I thought I was here to get stronger not get into a bitch fight with you" Naruto apologised for her behaviour and then started on the 1000 push ups

~~

"920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 9-925.... 9-926-"

"Ok Kura-nii I can't go- *pant* go on anymore, I-I feel like my arms are about to fall off" she panted trying to catch her breath

"Ok now let's move on to making your first clone" Kurama says showing her the signs to make the clones "And then say the words 'Kage bunshin no Jutsu' got all of that?" he looked down at his young pupal and saw her struggling to make the hand signals, considering how small her hands were "Like this..." he helped her put her hands in the right positions "Then-"

"Kage bunshin no Jutsu"

"Well... fuck, I didn't see that coming"

Naruto slowly opened her eyes and saw hundreds of clones in front of her "KURA NII, I DID IT!" she yelled excitedly looking up at the elder and pulling on his sleeve "Ya sure did kid, faster than even I did, Ok now get them to do what I told you to do before"

Naruto ordered her clones to do what Kurama told her to do then "Kura nii, what am I supposed to do?? Since my clones are doing it for me, what do I do?"

"You can run laps..."

"Oh I wanted a challenge tho, this is gonna be boring" she pouted looking down at her shoes "...around the entire town, including this very forest" he winked at her then left to see how the clones were doing "Well, this is what I asked for so might as well do it"

~Time skip~

"1000! FINALLY!!" she yelled sitting down next to her fox friend under a tree

"Kura nii, did you see that, I did 1000 laps, you proud of me?" she excitedly pulled on his sleeve while Kurama ruffled her hair "Sure am kiddo, how about we go home now, disperse your clones and you'll get there memories"

"Ok" just as she got up, her stomach started growling "You hungry? how 'bout we go get some food before we head home?"

"Yay, can we get ramen?"

"Sure, come on" he bent down low and turned his back towards her "Hop on" she laughed and hopped on his back and then left to Ichiraku's mini ramen shop

After they finished eating Kurama took Naruto to a small opening in the woods

"Why are we here, I thought training was finished" she looked confusingly at Kurama then hopped on a nearby rock sitting down tired from all the training she did prior

"Well this is gonna be your new home" he said pointed to a group of trees

Naruto's eyes almost popped out of her head "WHAAAAAAAT!? HOW DID YOU GET THIS

Naruto's eyes almost popped out of her head "WHAAAAAAAT!? HOW DID YOU GET THIS. WHEN DID YOU GET THIS. IS IT FOR ME!? THIS IS MASSIVE, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THAN-"

"Ok ok I get it and yes it is yours, anyway, there are 20 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, 3 kitchens, 4 living rooms, a theatre, a training room and an arcade, I hope this fits your needs"

"KURAMA YOU'RE THE BESTEST PERSON IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW" she yelled jumping up and down "But won't the villagers be able to get to it and trash it like they did my old apartment?"

"First of all I'm the only person in your life, other than the Hogake that is and this is the forest of death, no one dares to even look at this place and this house is built in the most secluded area so only you, the animals that live here and me know where it is, oh and some of the animals here will also be your friends, just don't talk to the snakes"

"Wow, you seriously thought about everything, didn't you"

"I try my best" he said gave her a cheeky grin before getting back to the topic at hand. The house

"Now come on, wanna go inside?"

"HECK YEAH I DO" she ran into the house and marvelled at the design and how much of a cosy feeling it had

"So which bedroom is mine?"

"I don't know, you choose"

She ran around the house almost knocking over a vase that Kurama swiftly caught and let out a sigh of relief before trying to the calm the running child down "What about this, the first room you open is gonna be yours?"

"Sure, we can do it that way, I don't want a super girly room, I want it to be dark but also somewhat bright"

"At least you know what you want, come on" he motioned for her to follow him and they went to the second floor

"There are 12 bedrooms on this floor, the rest are downstairs, you can choose one of these cause most of them would fit your needs better"

"Thanks"

She walked to her left and picked the room closest not thinking whether or not it would be good. She walked inside and almost chocked at how beautiful it was. It had a bed in the middle with more pillows on it than she'd ever seen in her life and in the corner next to the window was a giant beanbag with pillows around it and the colour scheme was perfect. It had a warm feeling to it but it also had a badass theme to it because of the shading done to the walls and the floor.

"IT PERFECT" she squealed then jumped onto the beanbag which practically engulfed her in how fluffy it was

"Glad it's good, no get to sleep" he went over to her closet and looked inside trying to find an extra blanket. He walked back to where she lay on the beanbag and realised she was already sleeping

"Well that was quick" he draped the blanket over he small frame, kissed her forehead and turned the lights off before going back to her mindscape