//-prologue-//

November 30 2014 

⬛ ⬜⬛ ⬜⬛ ⬜

↔ Louis ↔

I stepped out into the breezy night, the unlit cigarette in my hand. I shivered, feeling chilly in just my tux. I removed my lighter, lighting my cigarette, as I walked a bit further from the doors. 

Can't believe I let Zayn and Liam drag me to the shit party. 

It was where all the fancy-rich people meet, and compared their money. That's all they talked about. Money

I walked a bit further, the cigarette comforting in a way in the middle of the cold night. The only sound that could be heard was the silent crunching of my feet, on the thin layer of ice on the ground.

I stopped beside the building, spotting someone leaning against the building. What made me walk towards them was the fact that, she, was also smoking a cigarette.

I stood beside her, as she took a drag of her cigarette, as her eyes remained closed.

She was beautiful, her hair done in some twisty fashion, and her make up bringing out her eyes. She was wearing a gown, Her red lips bringing out the blue in her gown, that looked simply stunning.

"Hello." I said, making her jump slightly, her eyes opening. She let out a breathe, eyeing me.

"Jesus, you scared me." she said, placing a hand on her chest.

"Bored of the party inside, cigarette girl?" I asked, taking a drag before smiling at her. She nodded, before taking a drag from her cigarette. 

"Rachel Stone." She said, smiling at me, leaning more back towards the wall.

"And I'm Louis Tomlinson." I said.

"From One Direction, I know." she chuckled, making me smile. She was so amazing.

"You came with friends?" I asked her, as she nodded.

"Actually came with Liam's girlfriend." she said, smiling at me, waiting for me to realize it was Liam Payne.

"Oh! You came with Grace, then?" I asked, making her nod. She took another drag, shutting her eyes as she released the smoke from her lips. I watched her, captivated my her.

"Can I have your number?" I asked, making her turn towards me, before she smiled fondly.

"Sure." she said, putting out her hand for my phone.

I removed my phone from my tux pocket, before handing it to her. She typed in her number, saving her own name as cigarette girl, making me laugh.

"I'm not going to change that name." I chuckled, locking my phone and putting it in my pocket.

"Shall we head inside, m'lady?" I said, putting out my cigarette, before offering my hand to her. She followed my steps, and put her hand in mine.

"Yes."

And that was just the beginning of something so fucking real and amazing.

⬛ ⬜⬛ ⬜⬛ ⬜