-1-

2 years later

11th December 2016

↔ Louis ↔

I threw popcorn at the giggling girl, who immediately bursts out laughing at my lame attempt to throw. I pout and look away as she smiles. She gets off the couch, goes to Grace and tries to start up a conversation.

I smile at her cuteness. I immediately take off and run towards her, attacking her with tickles. Rachel squirms and squeals, trying to get away from me.

I chuckle as I stop and rest my forehead on hers. She smiles knowing what was coming next. I place my lips on hers as she smiles back. 

We four were in my house and we were on a double date: Me, Rachel, Grace and Liam. 

We were having a movie marathon. Grace heads into the kitchen to make more popcorn and Rachel goes to help her, only after pecking my cheek and sassily walking away.

I snuggle up on the couch, waiting for the return of the idiots. I call Niall to ask what he and Harry were up to. " 'ello mate." Niall says, his Irish accent being very audible.

"Hey." I say back. "What are you do-" before I could finish I'm interrupted by the doorbell. Liam gets up to get it.

"Yup, so as I was sayi-" I got cut off again.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Whats happening?" I hear Liam saying, from the front door. 

"Hold on." I tell Niall. I lay the phone on the couch, not ending the call. I follow Liam to see four guys dressed completely in black at my doorstep. 

One of them was holding a gun.

I gasp as he tells me to freeze. I raise my hands up as the four of them enter the house, locking the door behind them. "What are you doing?" Liam says loudly, to them. He gives me a look as I send him back a helpless look.

"Oh naive Liam. We're robbing you, that's what." One of the guys says. I look towards Liam, asking him for a way to escape. He sends me a look towards to kitchen door. 

The girls.

I gulp. 

Suddenly the kitchen door opens and two other guys in black enter, along with our girlfriends. They were holding their wrists. I instantly froze. Anger boiled over me as I saw the fear in Rachel and Grace's eyes.

"Leave them alone." I say, warningly. 

"These two were trying to call the cops in the kitchen." One of the guys says to the guys with the gun, ignoring me. 

"Naughty. Aren't we?" He says towards the girls. He walks towards them as I hiss, "Leave them alone." to the guy once again. 

Rachel looks at me, eyes wide as tears start to form in her eyes. The shine in them disappearing and fear replacing them.

He smirks and walks further towards the girls. I instantly start shaking in anger, as he places his hand on Rachel's terrified face. Tears stream down her face as he holds her chin and inspects her face, smirking. Liam's breath gets heavier as he does the same to Grace. 

"Get your fucking hands off of them!" I yell at him, trying to move away from the guys holding me, making their grip on me tighter.

"Shut up!" He yells back. We all remain silent. "Don't drag them into this." Liam says, his voice deep.