-3-

➡18 December 2016

↔Louis↔ 

We casually walked towards the old bridge. Liam was carrying a backpack with the money inside. We stood at the old bridge, taking in the scene. There were children playing on the other side, a bit far from here, people walking, families picnicking. 

Suddenly my phone rang. 

"Hello?" I said, my eyes wandering about. 

"Walk towards the back alley of the building on your right." said a voice, before the line went dead. I told Liam and we both, hesitantly, walked towards the back alley of the next building. 

I turned around and saw a man in disguise, a bit far off. He was with the police. I nodded towards him, and turned back around and continued to walk.

We reached the alley and stood in the middle. My heart was pounding and my blood was rushing.

"Louis. Liam." said a deep voice. We jumped and then turned around to stand face to face, with two men that I had never seen before in my life.

One had spiked black hair, a clean shaved face, green piercing eyes, had tattoos peeking out from his collar and arms, and he had tons of piercings everywhere. And the other guy had long hair, blue eyes and no tattoos.

"Where's the money?" He asks. 

"In the bag." Liam replied, pointing at it. 

"Great. Give it." says green eyes, walking towards Liam. 

"First, we need Rachel and Grace back." I say firmly, standing between him and Liam.

"Fine." He said. He brings out his phone and calls someone. "Bring them." He says. Almost immediately, a van pulls up into the alley.

Three men get out the van and pull two girls out. Our girls. 

They looked tired and...dirty. Rachel's hair was messed up, her eyes looked dull and red from crying. The shine in them were gone. Grace's makeup was smeared and her nose and eyes were both red. They were both still crying as they got out of the van.

Tears welled up in my eyes at the sight of them both. 

"Rachel." I whispered. 

She cried harder once she saw me. I looked at Liam and he was quietly crying as well.

He looked back at me and nodded. "Give them to us." I say, my voice shaking a bit. 

"Not just yet." said green eyes, smirking, "The money first." He says. 

"The girls first." Liam says, curling up his fist. All of a sudden we hear shouting and gun shots. Suddenly more men run up towards all of us.

"Cops!" they yell before getting into the van. 

"Shit." says green eyes, "Hurry!" 

"Liam! Get the girls!" I yell as we both run towards the van. One guy tries to punch Liam, but Liam duck and kicks him in his shin. 

"Rachel! Grace!" I say, now more closer to the van. The girls turn to run when green eyes runs and pushes the screaming girls into the van. 

He then jumps into the driver seat, trying to get away. Before he could drive, I open the door and pull him out. 

I punch his face, with everything I've got, knocking him out cold. I run towards the door and open it. 

"Go go go!" I yell at the girls. They both run out and run towards the side where we had entered.

I run and punch the guy that tackled Liam. Liam kicks him as he falls down. We both immediately run back towards the girls. Grace had a head start and Rachel was right on her heels.

All of a sudden, long hair jumps up and tackled Rachel. 

"Let her go, shitface!" I yell at him and jump on him. I kick him and throw a few punches at him, until he lets Rachel go.

After he lets her go, she runs after Grace. I jump off Long hair's back, just in time to see green eyes attack Rachel. 

Before I could attack green eyes, Long hair hits my jaw and I fall onto the floor. Liam looks at me, then long hair and punches him hard before pulling him into a headlock. And all of a sudden Liam is beside me unconscious.

I look up, my jaw wide and see green eyes with a metal pipe in his hand and long hair standing beside him. Long hair walked back to the van, looking choked.

I gulped as I saw Rachel standing next to him, crying and gasping profoundly. He was holding onto her tightly. I tried to get up, only to be kicked back down again. 

"Louis." She says softly, in between tears. "I love you." she whispers, right before green eyes punches my jaw, causing me to gasp. He then pulls her wrist and drags her towards the van. 

I lay on the ground, semi-conscious. I watch a blurry scene, of him dragging my Rachel to the van. She was screaming, "Help, Help!" As he dragged her. 

"No.." I mumble, right before I hear people running towards me. "No!" I hear someone yell.

And that's when the world turned black.