-11-

➡ 4th January 2017 ⬅

↔ Liam 

"Ok, we've checked here and here. Now we've just got to cover the North side." I said pointing at the map, as the other lads nodded.

"We cannot lose hope at how many places we've searched. We know they're in one of the warehouses, we just need to find out which one." Harry said aloud, trying to encourage and give everyone in the room hope. Everyone (the lads, our girls and the officers) gave him a firm nod. Zayn included.

Louis stood quietly in the corner deep in thought. No one bothered him, as he was in a slightly pissed off mood.

"How can we help?" asked Grace. She decided to join us along with Peyton, Zayn's girlfriend, to our mission of finding Rachel. 

"You two better stay back. Grace, you already got taken once, I'm not letting it happen again." I spoke.

"But I want to help." Peyton protested.

"No." Zayn said, making Peyton huff.

"Anyways, we've got to do this." Niall spoke out.

"Right. We need to check in all the warehouses as quickly as pos-"

"Wait!" Louis spoke out, interrupting me. Everyone turned to him, surprised about the fact that he spoke.

"We've been checking all the abandoned warehouses, right?" he said, looking as though he just figured it all out.

"What if... What if she's in an occupied one?" he said. I raised an eyebrow, as a look of realization filled Harry's face. 

"What if she's in a warehouse that's owned by some company or person or something?" Louis said, making me understand what he just said. 

"Alright. We need a list of all the private warehouses owned by companies." said an officer to the others. They nodded before heading to the next room. 

"Who do you think would go against us? Or mainly you both?" Niall said turning to me and Lou, only us lads and the two girls were left in the room. 

"I don't know." I said biting my lip, thinking.

"Naughty Boy?" Harry asked, making us all turn to Zayn. He frowned.

"He's not that smart." Zayn said with a slight shrug.

"Uh an ex, maybe?" Niall said.

"But who exactly?" I asked, and was met with silence.

"I don't know, but we better find out soon." Louis commented. 

Our conversation was interrupted by Louis' phone ringing. He scrunched his eyebrows, before accepting the call.

"Paige?" he said into the receiver. Paige Luna was Louis' manager. She knew to call at all the wrong timings.

"Yeah they're here, why?" he said, as we all watched.

"The bloody hell? Now? Do you think I'm that stupid, Paige? You want me to do a fucking PR stunt with the other boys, while I'm looking for my missing girlfriend?" he exclaims.

"No, Paige. You bloody listen. No, you will not boss me around. You know the situation at hand, and you know that I'm too busy to give a fuck about the media and what they think. This is my life and if the people around me want to help me look for an actual missing person, they will. Learn to have some respect, Paige." he said, before hanging up the phone, leaving us all a bit stunned. 

We haven't heard Louis being sassy in so long.

"Well I missed the old Lou." said Niall, reading my thoughts. Louis smiled a bit, before putting that wall back up to hide his emotions. He turned to face the rest.