-9-

➡ 31 December 2016⬅

↔ Louis ↔

Here we were.

It was new year's eve. I was dragged to Rita Ora's party by the lads and my 16 year old sister. I had a missing girlfriend, for god's sake, stop trying to make me happy.

"Holy Fuck!" screamed Fizzy when her eyes landed on Shawn Mendes. "It's Shawn!" she squealed, jumping about like mad.

"Language." I muttered at her before she practically ran to Shawn. I sighed before following her.

"Hi Shawn." she said, smiling weirdly at him. 

"Hello." he said right back.

"Hey Louis." he said patting my back. I give him a polite nod before continuing my silence. 

"Hi Shawn, I'm Felicite, Louis' sister." she said hugging him. I narrowed my eyes at them as he hugged her back. 

Teenagers.

I moved away from them, looking for any of the lads. Instead I bump into everyone else on the planet earth, who all stopped me for a long awkward conversation.

After what seems like hours, I spot Grace and Liam, walking about hand in hand. 

"Where were you guys?" I scoffed, walking up to them.

"We were about here." Liam said, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Why am I even here? It's pointless, really." I muttered rubbing my hands over my face in frustration. 

"You're here because we dragged you here." Grace said, also raising an eyebrow at me.

"Whatever, mom." I said, smirking at them.

They both eyeroll together, making me raise an eyebrow. 

Well that wasn't creepy at all.

There was about a half hour left for the new year to begin and I was dreading it. The new years kiss, in precise. Everyone would be kissing someone. Harry also brought a girl for the party, who might be his girlfriend. 

Niall's in Mullingar with his family which is really really sweet, since his mum really wanted to see him.

I sighed before sinking in down in a chair, Liam and Grace still standing next to me, Grace now holding a glass of champagne and Liam holding whiskey.

"I want my Rachel." I whispered to particularly no one, my eyes closed as I controlled my tears.

"I want her too." Grace whispered, hearing me. I opened my eyes and looked at her before giving her a sad smile.

"Guys," said Rita Ora into a mic, "Half an hour warning." She chuckled and walked off the stage to another crowd of people as people cheered and hooted, obviously drunk.

I got up to go to the bar and get a drink. I sat down on a bar stool, which wasn't occupied and ordered a pint of beer.

I took one sip and glanced around, knowing Liam's gonna hate me, and then gulped down the full thing in one go.

"I'll have another one." I said, looking at the lad behind the bar. He nodded before grabbing my glass. 

He filled it with the browish liquid and handed it to me. I nodded before gulping half of it. I then looked around and saw that Liam was on the dance floor and jamming to the beat. Grace was nowhere to be found. 

I frowned knowing that those two go everywhere together, especially since the incident. I gulped down the rest of my beer, before standing up and walking around.