CHAPTER FOUR (Part 2)

Third Person POV:

     The ship's doors open and Kylo walks out.  He stops about 15 ft in front of Luke and shrugs his cape off his shoulders.

     Kylo gets into a battle stance and turns his lightsaber on.

     Luke also turns on his lightsaber.  Kylo raises his lightsaber's handle up to his face and charges at Luke with every intention of delivering fatal blows.

     Luke dodges them and turns back to see Kylo now in front of the Rebel base.

     Kylo charges at Luke again and forces him to duck under the lightsaber to escape the deadly swing.  They turn to face each other again.

Finn's POV: 

     While Luke is distracting Kylo Ren all of us in the Resistance are currently looking for an escape out of this base. 

     We follow these ice wolf creatures that have used the old base as their home to see if they know a way out.

     The wolves lead us to what appears to be a smaller ship hanger.  The entrance to it is covered with rocks and only the wolves are small and flexible enough to get through the rocks.

     We start to lose hope but all of a sudden the rocks start to move. 

     I look around the small hanger to see who is doing it.  I see Leia with her arm extended towards the rocks.  Her eyes closed in concentration.

     Once the rocks are removed and we are given a path of escape out of the base Leia collapses in exhaustion but before she can hit the floor Poe catches her and helps her walk out.

     As if by pure luck the Millennium Falcon is landing before us so we can escape the planet.

Third Person POV:

     "And I will not be the last Jedi" Luke says.

     "I'll destroy her, and you, and all of it" Kylo responds.

     "No" Luke says.  "Strike me down in anger and I'll always be with you.  Just like your father."

     Kylo's facial expression turns even angrier at the mention of his deceased father.  He grips the handle of his lightsaber harder and charges at Luke letting out a battle cry.

     He slices his lightsaber through Luke and turns around to face where a body is supposed to be.

     Only there isn't one.

     Luke is there standing in front of Kylo. 

     Still alive.

     Kylo approaches him carefully with his lightsaber extended in front of him and pokes it through Luke, only to find that it does no damage at all.

     "No" Kylo mumbles.

     "See ya around kid" Luke says and then he disappears into thin air.

     Kylo stares at where Luke used to be and then, as if breaking out of a trance, he turns back to look at the old Rebel base.

     Remembering what his intentions were to do he realizes that Luke had given the Resistance time to escape.

     "Noooo!!!" he shouts.

Finn's POV: 

     We all enter the Millennium Falcon and I can't help but wonder where Rey is.  I hope she's ok wherever she is.

     Once everyone is inside the Falcon, Chewie pilots it off of Crait.

     I turn to see Rose still unconscious from when she stopped me from sacrificing myself.  Even though at the time I was mad at her for stopping me I'm happy she did.

     Everything worked out in the end and now we can start planning a way to defeat the First Order once and for all.  It won't be easy though, especially considering we have barely any Resistance members left.

     Leia has recovered from all the strength she had to put into moving those rocks.

     She seems sad though.  I thought she would be happy because we escaped but I can see a few tears streaming down her face.

Poe's POV:

     I notice Leia is upset so I walk over to her and give her a hug.

     She accepts my hug and hugs back.

     Leia has been like a mother to me for most of my life.

     My parents had both been pilots back when the Rebels were fighting against the Empire.  They taught me how to fly until tragedy struck.

     When I was six years old they died in a battle against the Empire.  As a little boy it was hard to grow up not having any parents but Leia and, even a little bit of Han, were there for me.

     I had known Ben Solo before he became Kylo Ren.  We used to play with one another before his parents sent him off to train with his uncle.

     Leia and I sit there in one another's embrace as Chewie flies us somewhere safe.

Kylo's POV:

     The First Order finally breaks through the Rebel base's entrance.

     The Resistance has escaped but we look around to see if anyone was left behind.  Nobody was.

     I enter a room that appears to be a control room.  Or what was one years ago.

     I see something catch my eye.  On the ground is a pair of gold dice held together by a golden chain

     This pair is just like the pair my father had on the Falcon.  His lucky dice.

     A wave of sadness rushes over me as the good memories I had with my father resurface.

     A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!  I know there wasn't any reylo in it but in the next one is where the reylo fun begins!  Please be sure to like and comment!

     Also I have a new book out on Wattpad.  It's called "Under The Big Top A Reylo au".  I hope you guys read it and tell me what you think :)

                                  Good bye for now fellow reylo shippers!!