A/N:

Hey guys I hope everyone's having a great week so far.

I just wanted to talk about a few things and some of them are regarding the next chapter.

Okay so first of all I wanted to fangirl about a few things so Here. We. Go!

Let's talk about that new Black Widow trailer like holy crap!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHH IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT!!!!!

She's always been one of my all time favorite superheroes, especially when she first appeared in the MCU!

My eight year old ass was shook and excited seeing her in Iron Man 2!

And it really is about time she got her own movie.  I can't think of anyone who deserves it more!

And Scarlett Johansson really is the absolute perfect Black Widow.  The role was made for her!

The cast of the movie is absolutely amazing and the trailer is so emotional and action packed, it's a true MCU masterpiece!

And we have less than two months until it comes out like YESSSSSSS!!!!

Okay I'll shut up and keep my fangirling about it to myself now.

Time to talk about some other stuff.

I'm so happy that they've began filming the new Jurassic World movie, it's gonna be so awesome!!!

And it's gonna be so great to see the original cast of Jurassic Park back in action!

And I can't wait to see Chris Pratt as Owen Grady once again!

Hopefully we get some set photos soon.

Alright I'll shut up about that now as well.

On to the updating news!

Good news!  I've been working really hard on the next chapter and I'm happy to say it's moving right along and will be published if not this week then next week.

I thought about giving you guys a sneak peek for it, or the first 100 words, but then I was like "Nah, they can wait."

It'll be here soon.

That's a promise.

I think that's basically everything I wanted to tell you guys, although I guess there is one more thing.

If any of you guys wanna talk or something, dm me.  I would love to get to know you guys personally.

We could chat about reylo, star wars, and whatever other fandoms you guys are into.

Again, my dm's are always open so don't be scared.

I don't bite I promise lol.

Well that's all for this A/N!

Good day/night/whatever time it is for you guys!

Author out!