A/N plus sneek peek at new chapter

Ok so first off,

BIDEN HAS BEEN ELECTED OUR NEW PRESIDENT!!!!! 

GUYS I AM SO HAPPY!!!  WE HAVE WAITED FOR THIS DAY FOR SO LONG!!!!

AND KAMALA IS GONNA BE OUR FIRST FEMALE VICE PRESIDENT!!!!   AAAAFJFJDJDBFJFJSHXBSSS!!!!!!!

All in all it's a good day in the US 💙🇺🇸

NYC is alive and full of people celebrating in the streets.  As well as countless other cities across the US. It feels like the end of Return of The Jedi when all the planets are celebrating the downfall of the Empire.

Anyway I suppose what you guys are really here for is the sneak peek.

So here it is:

Rey's POV:

I wake up to the sound of a beeping noise and the feeling of something warm clutching my left hand.

My eyes lethargically glance over to the mysterious warmth and immediately recognize the culprit of it.

Ben, who is fast asleep in quite an uncomfortable position on a chair beside me, has his hand grasped around mine.

A smile breaks out across my face but is immediately replaced with a frown as I remember the last events that took place before I passed out.

I remember Ben begging me not to die.

I squeeze Ben's hand and he stirs at the sudden feeling.  Slowly his eyes open and meet my own.

Immediately realizing my consciousness he straightens up and leans towards me.

"Rey!" He exclaims, relieved. "You're awake!"

Before I have time to respond he opens his arms and wraps me in a big hug, being careful and treating me like I could shatter at any moment.

I lean into the hug and place my head on his chest. Breathing in his scent.

Ben puts his lips on top of my head and kisses it softly. 

"You really scared me," he mumbles into my hair.  "You know that right?  I really thought I was going to lose you.  I've never been so scared in my life."

"I'm sorry." I respond.

"You're not the one who needs to apologize.  I'm going to make Hux and Devous pay.  I promise you that." I can hear the hate and malice in his voice.

I don't try to stop him. 

I know he's going to go after them.

I know he's going to kill them.

"I'm never going to let them hurt you again Rey. I promise you that."

A/N:

What did you guys think???

Is it a good start to the next chapter??

Let me know in the comments below and tell me if you have any ideas for what should happen next in this book.

Love you all 3000 tho and remember that each one of you is special and important.

I'm always here if you need a friend ❤️