CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Third Person POV:

Rey walked down the hallway very apprehensively.  Something didn't feel very right to her.

Meanwhile, both Hux and Devous were waiting behind a corner to ambush her.

A gun rested in Devous' hand.  Hilt ready to strike against Rey's head.

Rey emerged closer and closer to the two.  She became so close, that Hux and Devous could hear the girl's quiet breaths.

Now was the time to strike.

Devous raised the hilt and, before Hux could even blink, had wacked the back of Rey's head.

The girl slumped to the ground, unconscious.

"Grab her," Devous whispered to Hux.  "We need to take her somewhere that Ren will not be able to sense her."

"I know just the place." Hux bends down and hoists Rey into his arms, holding her bridal style.

Hux leads the way as they swiftly and secretly travel to the place.

Arriving at an old door, Devous opens it and pushes Hux inside. 

The room, if you could even call it that, was quite small.  It was more like a supply closet than anything.  Old tools and supplies hung on the walls and cluttered the floors, making the room even tinier.

No one had used this closet in decades though.  Most likely not since Vader had reigned in the castle.

"We need to tie her up to something." Devous said as she scanned the room for anything to use.

"How about against that old shelf?" Hux suggests, pointing to a shelf covered in dust with holes on the sides.  Perfect for tying things through.  And tying people up against.

"That will work." Devous agrees.

She pulls out the chains she had kept with her for this exact purpose.

Kidnapping and tying up Rey.

"Put her down there so I can tie her up."

Hux obediently does so.

Devous ties the chains nice and tight.  Not wanting Rey to find a way out of them.

With the chains tight, Devous stands back up and admires her handiwork.

She turns towards Hux.

"Watch her," she says as she fixes the tight bun on her head.  "I have to go attend to some things "

"Of course.  We're not planning on anyone finding her alive right." Hux says.  It's not even a question.  He pulls out a small knife and lightly runs it across the side of Rey's face.  Not hard enough to draw blood though.

"No.  Do with her what you want.  Everything but killing her.  I want to partake in that.  But when you do torture her, make sure no one can hear her screams.  Make her suffer, but again, save the killing for when I'm here." A malicious grin spreads across both their faces at the thought.

"My pleasure." Hux's tone is dark and sinister.

"I'll also be distracting Ren.  He'll be looking for the scavenger." Devous explains.

"He seems to have taken a liking for her," Hux scoffs.  "This will definitely hurt him.  Immensely."

"Aren't we counting on it?" Devous laughs as she opens the door.  "I'll be back."

With that she exits the small room and all that's left is Rey, Hux, and his evil intentions.

"This is where the fun begins." Hux takes the small knife and cuts some fabric off of the side of Rey's leggings.