CHAPTER SEVEN

Rey's POV:

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on my door.

"Uuughh...." I groan, rolling onto my side to face the door.  "What is it?"

"Supreme Leader Ren sent me to fetch you ma'am." A voice says from the other side of the door.  "He sent me to tell you to get ready because your training starts in an hour."

"Where am I supposed to meet him at?" I ask.

I don't get a reply.

"Hello?"

Still no reply.

Wow, I guess I'll find my way there on my own or die trying.

"Uughhhh..." I groan again and start to get out of bed.

I really don't wanna get up.  This bed is the softest thing I've ever laid on.

Once I am finally up and standing, I make my way over to the bathroom.

I get in there and find things that I hadn't noticed last night.  On top of the vanity is a hairbrush and some bottles full of things that are probably for your skin.  There are also things there to clean your teeth with.

I take my clothes off and hop into the refresher.

When I'm finished cleaning myself I get out and grab two towels.  Wrapping my hair up in one and the other around my body.

I grab my clothes to put back on, but they smell filthy.  There's not much time to clean them, and it'd take hours for them to dry, so I guess I'll have to find something else to wear.

I go to the grand closet to see what clothes I've been provided.

Looking through the clothes, I find that everything is black.  From the robes to the bras and underwear, there's no other colors for anything.

I don't really want to wear black, but I also don't want to smell like bantha shit.  I suppose wearing black wouldn't be too bad.  It's not like it means I'm on the dark side or anything.

Everything looks like it's in my size too, which is kinda creepy.  I'll have to ask Kylo about that.

I grab everything I'll need to wear for training today.  A black shirt that's like a tank top, black leggings, black socks and underwear, and a black jacket that's made of a nice light material.

Once I'm finished changing, I go back the bathroom and over to the vanity.

I pick up the brush and some hair ties, and put my hair into it's usual three bun style.

I then finish getting ready by brushing my teeth.

Now that I'm all ready I go back into the main part of my room and figure out how I'm gonna get to where Kylo wants me to meet him.

I don't have to question that for long though, because I hear a knock on my door that answers my question.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Are you ready?" A voice I recognize as Kylo's asks.

"Yes." I say and walk over to the door.

Opening it, I come to find that I was right.  Standing there, in all his Supreme Leader glory, is Kylo.

"I hope you found everything okay." He says and motions for me to follow him.

"I did." I respond.  "I do have to say the clothes are lacking in color.  And it's scary how everything in there is exactly my size.  May I ask why this is?"