Chapter 12

~America's POV~

"August, what do you want?" I say exasperated. For the hundredth time this week, he has come to my penthouse, trying to apologize. And every time, I slam the door in his face. If he thought it was going to be that easy, he should've thought again.

And besides that, he should be the one person to know I can't fathom being without my child. He's been there for all those sleepless nights of when Angie was a little baby and cried all night. When she would crawl into my bed when she had nightmares. I've become so accustomed to her, that it's hard for me to be without her for more than 12 hours.

Which, I guess means I've really stepped into the role of a mother. I never really had time to think of myself as mother- since, you know- but nine months was a good time to prepare.

It also took some getting use to. I had to realize that I couldn't hang out with my friends as much, I had to have a better schedule so my child could have some since of structure. I also had to look after myself better and couldn't fall apart- like I wanted to at the time. So, in some ways, Angie did help me with the heartbreak of losing the selection.

August pushes his way through the door while I protest. Before I can close the door, Georgia, Ashton, even more surprising,  Marlee come bursting through the door. They're all dressed in party clothes. I look weirdly at them.

"What are you guys doing in my house?" I ask.

"They're here to take you out." I turn to see Celeste in a short, tight dress, wearing really tall heels.

"Um, no. You guys can do whatever you want, but you ain't taking me anywhere." I state, finally shutting the door. Celeste rolls her eyes and groans.

"You use to be so much fun before you had a kid." Celeste complains. I poke her noes.

"Because I was immature. You guys need to grow up too. I'm not in the mood to wake up tomorrow with a hangover." August walks up to me and slings his arm around my shoulders, making me stumble a bit.

"Come on Ames! Lighten up a little. Angie's not your responsibility now, so we can go out as late as we want." He says carefree.

Ashton next rips me away from August and puts his mouth right next to my face. "That also means no nagging children enterupting our 'fun time'." I slap the back of his head, hard.

"Ow! He yelps, holding his head in pain.

I ignore him, and sit down on the couch, even more grumpy than I already was. Marlee plops down right next to me and gives me a huge smile.

"America, at least go out for me. Remember, I have a child too. AND I'm pregnant." She exclaims, gesturing towards her ever growing stomach.

"Which is why you shouldn't be trying to go either." I retort back. Marlee bites her lips and flops on the couch, slouching.

Georgia all of a sudden pulls me off the couch, and drags me to my room, followed by Celeste and Marlee.

"You're coming, whether you want to or not, AND you're gonna be looking like a freaking meal too." Georgia states. I groan in disbelief.

~o0o~

We arrive in the limo and we can already hear the music blasting outside the club. Just thinking about how much louder it'll be inside gives me a headache. I reluctantly get out the limo with the rest of the group.

Celeste sees me in my sad state, and smirks at me.

"Well, on the bright side, you look in snatched. Own it." I chuckle a little at that. I wouldn't call myself snatched, but I can't deny that the girls did a good job dressing me.

 I wouldn't call myself snatched, but I can't deny that the girls did a good job dressing me

I had on a short, rose gold sparkly dress which accentuated my curves perfectly. As an accessory, I had a loose silver choker. My makeup was dramatically done- thanks to Celeste- with black Smokey eyeshadow and silver eyeliner. I also had specks of glitter sparkling on my eyelashes.

When we get towards the door, I am met by flashing cameras and paparazzi trying to get a good shot of us. I pose for them at least twice then try to head in. We didn't have to make a reservation or be on their list. It was a high honour to have America Singer and her squad in your club, apparently.

When I got through the door, I was hit with the pounding bass of the loud music. I tried my best to look through the darkly lit place and see where the bar was. I finally scoped it out and dragged Someone with me. It happened to be Ashton. We both hopped up on a bar stool and we ordered I drinks. I got a martini and he got a beer. When we got them, we chatted loudly over the blarring music.

~o0o~

"Enjoying yourself?" He asks eventualy. We were now on our- what was it again? Fifth, six, oh whatever- drink, and now, I was finally starting to feel pumped. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins and I could feel myself starting to get a little loose.

"Heck yeah, come on, let's dance." I insist, grabbing his hand and leading him to the middle of the dance floor where everyone else is.

A song with a really nice beat line gets me hyped and i start dancing wildy. Ashton laughs at me, while he does his little shuffle. I don't know what happens in me, but all of a sudden I pull him towards me and grind on him. He looks taken aback, but then pulls my waist closer. I move my hips to the beat, letting the music wrap around me and I let my mind wander freely.

I feel so free. And I do. Right, now I can let myself get loose. So I dance with Ashton some more, us getting closer every song. By at least four songs later, there is no room between us. I'm now looking at him more. I can't stop the thoughts that come to my mind. My eyes wander all over his nicely chiseled face. I let my hands run down his hard abs, as I let my face scratch against his hard stubble. I look into his eyes, a new hunger in me.

We both stare at each other intensely, a high charge of energy between us. At that moment, the only thing in the world was me and Ashton, and that was all that mattered.

He gently takes my chin and lifts it up and places his sweet plump lips on mine. It's only for a second, but it feels like an eternity before he pulls away. My lips feel bare afterwards, and I find myself craving for more. Ashton does too, because he goes in for another kiss, this time, his lips press against mine hard and I press even harder back. He grabs my waist holding me tight to his chest, and I grab his hair, tangling it in my fingers.

I pull away this time, coming out of my stupor for a second. I smirk at him, biting my lips knowing that will drive him crazy.

"Let's ditch this place and go somewhere more private." I whisper seductively. I had no control of myself, and anything just flowed out my mouth.

He laughs huskily, making me shudder a little. He takes my hand and we head out of the night club, probably about to do something both of us would regret the next morning.