Plan

Stiles groaned and opened his eyes, inching up the bed so that he was nearly sitting. The world spun and he fell back wincing.
Wait.
Stiles was seeing through his own eyes. He was back in control! Void was gone but what about the darkness...

Stiles could feel it in his inner mind but he pushed it back. Suddenly the door swung open, pulling Stiles from his thoughts.
"Stiles!" Josh came running over, "Are you ok."
"No," Stiles groaned, still lying on the bed. His vision was a bit blurry . "How long was i out for?"
"3 days." Josh replied, sitting by the bed.
"3 days!" Stiles jerked up. "How could i have been out for 3 days!"
"Oh and theres something else you should know." Josh said, apprehension tinting his voice. He left the bedside and went to fetch something. Stiles's eyesight was clearing up, but his left eye stayed blurry.
Josh came back holding a small mirror in his hands. He held it up to Stiles's face.
Josh watched Stiles reel back in shock. His left eye was pure black. The other one was normal and Stiles was in control of his body. However the eye was a sign that the darkness was still swimming in his mind somewhere.

He turned his disfigured eyes onto Josh.
"We need to call Scott."

°°°

Scott was fed up. All everyone had been doing for 2 days was sitting around. They had come back to Beacon Hills and found that they could do it, but only on a full moon. That was nearly a week away.

Parrish was still the darkness but he did have a lapse where he turned into Parrish again. During that time, they managed to move Parrish to Dereks loft.

Deaton was glad to see him go but for Derek it was a nightmare. All dark Parrish did was complain and shout insults at all hours of the day and night, lowering everyones mood.

Scott was on the sofa when his phone rang, breaking the silence.
"Hello. This is Scott." Said Scott in a bored voice
"Scott! We need you, somethings gone wrong with Stiles!"
"Wait, whats happening with Stiles!" Scott sat forward on the sofa and out of the corner of his eye, he saw Derek taking interest in the conversation.

"He came back and Void is gone. He is Stiles again and he has on black eye and.. and." Josh spoke at hyperspeed
"Woah Josh! Calm down!" Scott got up and went towards the door. "Me and Derek are coming now."

He ended the phone call, Derek joining Scott on the stairs. They ran into Lydia on the way down.
"Lyds!" Scott said, "Somethings wrong with Stiles so me and Derek are going to check it out."
They quickly passed her, shouting this on the way down, leaving Lydia looking behind at them in confusion but she got the message.

°°°

Scott burst into Josh's room, closely followed by Derek. Stiles lept up from the bed as soon as he saw his boyfriend and went to him. Derek embraced Stiles and kissed him on the forehead.
"I thought you were gone." Derek said
"I could never leave you." Stiles replied, still pressed against Dereks chest.

Scott fake gagged and Derek glared daggers at him. Stiles untangled himself from Derek and let Scott examine his eyes after hugging him briefly.
"One eye looks perfectly fine, but in the black one. Oh my lord. Somethings moving in there, its black swirling around in black." Scott sat on Josh's bed just as Josh himself came barelling into the room.

"I think i better tell you what happened while i was in my head." Stiles said, nervously wringing his hands. Josh sat next to Scott as Stiles started his story.
He told them everything and more.
"I can still hear the darkness in the corner of my mind. It almost whispers to me but never tries to take control, not fully."

Scott nodded.
"Well theres nothing we can do." He started to stand up, " It isnt really affecting anything or making you evil, so my solution is that we ignore it and hopefully it goes away when we use the sword on the darkness."

Stiles burst up from the sofa.
"Wait! You discovered how!" He exclaimed. Scott nodded and left the room, the 3 boys following him back to Beacon hills.

But there was something Stiles hadnt told the others. He remembered everything void Stiles had done, even if he wasnt at the helm of his mind when it happened.
Josh was hiding something about his sister, something he didnt want anyone else to know about and Stiles was desperate to find out what.

°°°
The pack was nearly all together again, everyone embracing Stiles when he walked in...
and then asking about the eye. He told everyone who wanted to know before sitting beside Derek as Scott told them his plan.

"Right." Scott started pacing the room, deep in thought, "We need to find out a way to get the hellfire out through Parrish and a way to stabilize him long enough for us to do so."
"Maybe Eichin (i forgot how to spell it so if it is the wrong spelling dont kill me) house could help. They have the chamber that sucks the hellhound of his power, where he was stuck last time. If we get him out just as the last of his power drains into the sword, Parrish lives and we have the sword!" Exclaimed Lydia, jumping up, hand in the air in triumph.

"That might actually work!" Allison jumped up from next to Lydia and hugged her tight, "You're a genius!"

"Do i get a say in this?" Dark Parrish drawled from the corner of the room.
"NO!" everyone spat back the reply simultaneously. All dark Parrish did was sigh and go back to picking his nails in boredom.

"The full moon is in 6 days now," Isaac chimed in, looking at the dark sky from by window. He tried to pull Malias hand into his but she pulled away. Lydia noticed this and narrowed her eyes. She was going to have to talk to Malia at some point.

"We have 6 days to get rid of the hunters then and solve whatever's going on with Stiles." Scott said, joining Isaac at the window. They hunters were still around the town. Scotts vision allowed him to see them crystal-clear even though it was the middle of the night.
"There's nothing more we can do about it now." Lydia hooked her arm in Scotts and left a small kiss on his cheek. "I say we turn in for the night."

Scott nodded, his gaze caught up in Lydias and they walked to the door together.
"Remember Lydias place isnt the safest." Called Allison
"And remember to use protection!" Stiles added, making Josh laugh and a string of curse words came into the room from Scott.

Hi my friends who have still stuck with this fanfic!
Sorry for my shitty writing but eh. This chapter is a bit short though but i am trying to finish this book before school starts again. I probably wont however

-
Sophie :)