Take

"We need to go." Scott put his arms around a greiving Lydia. Shouts and crashes echoed from outside, telling the pack something was going on.

Lydia sniffed and stood up, the time for mourning would be later. Right now they needed to get out of here. Scott scooped up Parrish, ignoring the way he flopped in Scott's arms.

Outside the room it was halfway to chaos. Lights were flickering and the inmates leered at the pack as they burst into the metal hallway, shouts coming from the floor underneath them. Stiles was still pinned up on the wall and Josh jumped when he saw Scott and then Parrish's body.

"We need to get out of here. Somethings coming." He said, not mentioning Parrish.
Scott looked at Josh, eyes glowing red and panting.
"Josh we need to strike the darkness now before the full moon is over." Scott said.
"We cant do it here. Things will be here soon to save the darkness. Things like the friends we lost and the humans we hate." said Lydia in a monotone voice, her eyes drifting before she snapped back to reality.

"We arent going to be able to get out." Scott said, taking the conversation back into the hellhound chamber and placing Parrish on the floor. "We cant get Allison out with her in that state and dark Stiles will find a way to disappear in the chaos. I think its best if we bolt ourselves in here and try to get everything done by the time things get to us."

"We'll get Stiles." Malia came out of the shadows and she and Isaac slipped from the room. Lydia dug around in her bag that lay in the corner of the room to pull out the ancient book that she somehow managed to have all the time, but we arent going to question it.

"They said today will go the same as in the story." Lydia was flipping through the book before finding the right page and slamming it on the floor.

"Allison must be the one to make the final plunge and... oh.. oh my god." Lydia whispered, hand over her mouth.
"What is it." Scott ran over and read the words before reeling back. "No! There has to be another way we can do it!"

Because the book read that the flaming sword that lay in the middle of the room would have pierce the heart of the person it was mainly possessing.

And that was Stiles.

°°°

Malia bound Stiles's legs together and Isaac bound his arms. Strangely dark Stiles wasnt struggling to escape. All he did was stare at the two of them with big, cold, calculating eyes. It was like he knew they would fail and he would escape in his own time.
Isaac shivered but soon enough they were in the chamber, taping Stiles back up as Malia bolted the door shut.

Malia sensed something was wrong as soon as she turned around, Josh was helping Isaac but he had one silent dear dripping down his face. Lydia was frantically scanning through the ancient book of hers as Scott just looked at the ground. He looked broken.

"Hey whats happened?" Malia asked.
"Stiles has to die." Scott replied numbly. "The book says so."

Isaac turned around as Malia crumbled. Her reaction was cut off by groans of pain echoing from where Allison lay.
Allison was rubbing her head but had managed to drag herself to a sitting position against the cold wall.

Lydia carefully moved past Malia and ran towards Allison, who was trying to stand. It was a miracle that she was conscious at all, having had all her energy drained from the sword and a horrible head injury.
"Lets do this." Allison winced, latching onto Lydias arm and pulling herself up. Her eyes were attached to the sword in a way that concerned Lydia but now wasn't the time to overthink about it.

"Allison, Stiles dies if we do this." Lydia said and that made Allison stumble
"What?!" She replied and turned to Stiles, who was still pinned against the wall. "Lydia look!"

Lydia spun around and immediately ran over to Stiles, ripping the tape off his mouth. Their Stiles had returned but it was clear the darkness was going to return any second. Lydia felt Scott by her side in an instant.

"Do it." His eyes flashed between black and normal, beads of sweat falling down the side of Stiles's face as he tried to stay in control, "Kill me and get rid of it."
But that was all Stiles was able to say before the black eyes returned for good and Lydia put the tape back over his mouth.

"We have to do it." Malia mumbled.
Scott froze, making Lydia think he was going to have an outburst at the were-coyotes words but then he turned and nodded.

"He wants us to do it. Ill find a way to bring him back after. If theres a death, there must be a life." Scott spoke fast and frantically. "Right?!"
Lydia just nodded and turned away towards Allison. Scott didnt need to see the fresh tears that dripped down her face.
Allison had picked up the sword but the room had got hotter rather then cold. It was probably because of the sword now fueled up with hellfire.

Allison still trembled however, enough self control left to know that she would have to kill Stiles.
"Speak to him." Allison trembled to Scott, starting to shake slightly more. Scott nodded and went over to Stiles.

"I know you can hear me Stiles, even though the darkness is here now. I just wanted to say im sorry. Im sorry for pulling you into this mess. Im sorry because this wouldnt have happened if it wasnt for me. But there are things im not sorry for. I dont regret meeting you at all and you have always been there through everything. Im going to miss you soo much but when it comes between a person and a town, you have to do whats right. Even if it is what breaks you."
Scott could feel his emotions shattered and he uttered one last small sentence before he walked away.
"Bye Stiles."

Dark Stiles's eyes were pinned to Scotts back as the werewolf slunk back into the shadows, unable to stand the light from the sword and unable to watch his best friend killed.
Allison was trembling and shaking even more, jumping in shock when shouts and gun fire echoed in the chamber from outside.

"You need to do it." Malia whispered from the sidelines, "Before you cant."

Isaac's arm were clasped around Malia, meeting at her waist as Malia buried her face in the crook of Isaacs neck.
She winced when the slick sound of a sword piercing through a body came from behind her.

2 deaths in 2 chapters!
I want to slap myself!

But

Are they really dead....

P.s school has started again so im not going to be able to write as much often so expect updates every week or so.