Chapter 3

Vivek...

I closed my eyes. "I am married to her because you asked me to but you never said to live with her". His voice was ringing n my ears. Damn Vivek , i cursed myself. My little sister will really be in pain. All the while all i gave was just pain and nothing. Sakthi was a spitfire, a girl with life but the award for being happy and carefree was just pain. 

Now i am saying as she is your wife, it is you who have to take care of her , i ordered him. He made a psst sound and said " no one orders me Vivek you know that," in  a sarcastic tone. 

My anger was now terrible. "Look Agnihotri, i know you little too much, if you really don't want to live with her then you would face the wrath of mine. 

Why are you really bothered about that gold digger Vivek, i care nothing about that b..

Shiva... i yelled at him. He sighed but i know he will not regret for the words he spoke. Don't make me loose my patience i spatted. 

" I lost that already, she is giving me rent man like as if i need to beg for her money." he spoke with his anger at his peak. 

I was processing what he was speaking while he continued. She said she is thankful for letting her stay in my house and for the stay she is going to pay me the rent and for the food she would work and set them off it seems. He said and chuckled. I pinched my eyes closed. My little sister is always the one who would never bend for anything and still she is the same. Her life which was once a bed of roses are now path of thorns and she is willing to walk even further into it just because i am standing at the entrance of the rose path. 

She is not the one i lost. She has changed, she was made to change, and she is never gonna be the same. All the fault of my family she is now a erupting volcano. I need my sister back and so my best friend and for which i would do anything , even giving my life. I need both of them and i also know only they complete each other. No one can remove his pain other than him and her silence other than him. They are meant to be for each other and i will make sure that happens even if that takes ages to come together. 

I did not speak further , all i did was cancelled the call and closed my eyes. 

Sathya the official name of my little princess Sakthi. My only sister, my darling , my first daughter to the fact. She was too dependant on me and i was her baby sitter from the day she was born. Her mother could not survive after a severe problems after she gave birth to Sakthi. But she never felt that because my mother took care of sakthi and me , to the fact she was always to the side of sakthi. Everything went just perfect. Happy family, dad and uncle (Sathya's father) would always take care of the business while mom was there for us. We were happy and united family, until uncle started to feel sick and then came a situation where he paralysed. This was a shock to the entire family. Dad promised that he will take care of the business and uncle can relax and rest. 

I went to abroad for my studies while Sakthi was here studying her final years with a promise she will join me soon. It was there i found Shiva who was the best thing that happened to me. We met during my masters and he was always a guy with real happiness. 

Sakthi would call me every week end and we would speak volumes about anything and everything. But suddenly the phone call stopped, the mails from her stopped. I tried to call my home and ask where is sakthi for which i would always get one or the other excuse as the answer. 

Finally after a year of my wait i rushed back home to see my darling sister but was welcomed by her absence. 

Mom welcomed me, dad saw me with proud. Neither uncle was found nor my little sister was around. "Where is sakthi ??" was the first question i asked. My mother's face changed. "Why are you speaking about that trash son ??" came my mother's response. Trash really ?? my sister is a trash to them ??

Ma say me where is uncle and sakthi ?? i demanded. We got rid of them Vivek we threw them out of the family. They were just burden to us. came my mother's cold and calm reply. It was a thunder bolt on me. Were sent out my little sister was sent out of her own house, the house she was born, took her first step had many dreams and wished to fulfil them was sent out ??

How could you ?? wasn't she your daughter ?? i yelled on my mom's face. She did not finch or showed some reaction. NO SHE IS NOT MY DAUGHTER, I WAS TAKING CARE OF HER BECAUSE SHE HAS THE ENTIRE WEALTH AND ON THE PERFECT TIMING I SNATCHED WHAT SHOULD BE YOURS NOT HER. 

I stepped back and saw my mother for few minutes. Was i in her stomach ?? is her blood still running on my veins ??

I felt disguised of myself. I just walked away from that house with one note never step into the house until i find my sister. It's because of that i did  not go when my father passed away. I went to the cremation and did my rights but never into that house. 

My trance was broken when i found my mobile phone screaming. The one who gave birth . Without anything i cancelled the call and closed my eyes. I miss my little sister, my little girl, my darling.

"I miss you Sakthi.." i whispered. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So guys... found some time and finally was able to write something...

So we know the story has just started and why not give them a face.

Shiva and sathya

Share me your views lovelies

Share me your views lovelies... When ever i find time till this November mid will be like this...