Chapter 28

Shiva...

When i saw her crumbling the hand of the so called date of mine, i couldn't help but smile at her. She is jealous , my wife is jealous. She sat next to me so close i can feel her burning stare on her. The moment she just feels that she is in love with me i would bring the sky down to the love of my life. 

Sathya or Shakthi, these two names have same effect in me and both are the names i fell in love with. She is now looking at my date as if she may kill her any moment. I held her hand and wrapped my arms around her shoulder and held her to me close. She saw me and sighed. She doesnot even know what she was doing. 

"She does not fit to you.." she mumbled against my chest making me chuckle. I sighed to make her look at me with a pout. We came back when Sathya was totally pissed off and when i thought not to torture her any more with my fake date. 

We are now in our house and she is keeping on complaining of what has happened. 

"Fine... fine she is not fit to me. So whom do you think would fit ??" I asked her looking at her straight. She saw me and kept her mouth shut. She wanted to say something but something is stopping her. 

She spoke after sometime. 

"I don't know why but any woman standing next to you making me burn in anger. I know it's wrong but it's getting out of hands when any lady specimen is rubbing her hands on you. Argh i wanted to kill that moron." she spoke and stood up.

Not another round of yelling. I pulled her to me and she was heaving heavily. 

"Dare her nerve to call me a clown, that bi**h. Her death is in my hand. Only my hands" she kept on. Unable to handle I placed my finger on her lips and she saw me without blinking her eyes. 

I love you...I wanted to say but i know i won't until i can get her trust. We were looking at each other and i examined her face. She was an epitome beauty who was abandon by the demons from their hell to my life which will be her safe haven. Her eyes were looking at me. She was as if mesmerising my face. What is she thinking i could not understand but i can see she has some feeling in me. 

She was about to say something but i rushed. 

"Sleep...we have office tomorrow." i merely whispered. She saw me and stared at me. Unknowingly her soft hand caressed my face. She held me and saw me as if i would disappear any moment. "What are you looking at ??" i asked her and she did not say anything but was holding my face tight and was looking at me straight. I felt something not good. 

"Sathya..." i shook her and she came back to her sense making me give a breathe out. "Umm... let's sleep" she said pulling me. It was actually speaking around 4 in the morning. We hardly slept. We were just looking at each other and holding each other tight. I didn't know when i slept but i slept in a peaceful slumber holding Sathya in my arms. 

Waking up i found the bed empty. Searching her i took my mobile to call her but there was a voice message from her informing that Prakash has called her for some work and she is going to office. This girl really ?? With heavy head i walked to get ready for my day. 

"Sathya....." someone yelled from the front hall. Who on earth is yelling this loud ??

Walking out of my wash room i found Prakash standing down and Vivek was already here for us to start together. Wait she said Prakash called her to be in office soon whereas he is here. Something is not right. Something is not terribly right. 

"Where is Sathya ?? she sent me a voice message asking me to come and pick her up" he said making me loose the little confidence i had. She made us all come here and she is gone... GONE...but where ?? Vivek sensed the tension and rushed to me. "She said she is leaving for office as you have called her.." i barely whispered. Why should she have to leave me ?? Haven't i not proved her my love ??

Prakash was contacting every known contacts of hers. Vivek was doing the same. I walked back to my room and unknowingly i cried.

I searched to know anything of where she went. Just then a small message popped up in my mobile.It was from Sathya...

To my husband...

Now don't be angry on me. I know at this time you would be searching for me so i am here saying you my final good bye. I am sorry for not saying that in front of you because it would be hard for me to leave you. I am leaving all and going some where far. Please don't be angry on me. I won't be back again. You are the best thing that happened to me. Find your girl and live a happy life and please take care of Vivek and Prakash. 

You are someone who has stood there for me when i had no one by my side. You know you were there for me when i needed someone to hold me. I was not even worth of you but you didn't seems to get affected by that. This changed the view in you. I respect you and your life. 

You have a life to live Shiva. You have a long life to live. Live happily and freely. Enjoy every bit of it and never loose your hopes. Good bye Shiva and here is something i should have said before but i couldn't say that. The girl who was Vivek's sister is none other than me. I am Shakthi and the cousin who back stabbed me as i thought who back stabbed me was Vivek. Don't be mad at me again. I am sorry. 

I am leaving you here. Enjoy Shiva. You deserve a life 

Good bye and good luck

Your always first wife.

Sathya... 

It was the third time i broke down. Vivek came in and said she is in airport. Without much i rushed to find her, She is going to pay for making me week and cry. I was angry on her, wanted to rip her part. Walking inside the airport i saw something which crumbled my heart.

"Sathya..." i called her making her stiff.... she neither spoke nor reacted. 

"Why ??" i asked her when there was no response from her after five minutes of wait. She did not say anything.

"Why did you leave me ??" i demanded this time...she just sniffed her cry.

"Why did you do that ??" I yelled at her. It was that time she stood up and ran to me crying "don't make me go from you... i don't want to go... i don't want to leave you. " I smiled. I should be angry but i smiled. She doesn't want to go away from me. Scooping her up and carrying her i walked to the car parking. She was all the way crying. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands scooping my neck. Her hold was not leaving me and i walked out of the door walking with her in me. She was holding me tight. She was crying hard. "Shushh... you will catch cold stop crying" i reasoned but she was in no mood to listen to me. 

"I don't want to go..." she cried again. 

"And you are not going go any where away from me." i said now sitting inside my car's back seat placing the bags in the front seat. I pulled her away from my neck and saw her face. It was damned with tears. Wiping them i held her waist and saw her with a smile which was unable to contain. 

"I'm sorry..." she whispered but her eyes were pooling with tears. Without much talk i peaked her lips making her eyes wide. "I am so not leaving you again. You are forever caged in my life. I am not loosing you again." i whispered against her lips. 

I saw her while she was looking at me with her eyes wide. Smirking at that i slowly bend to kiss her luscious lips. She was shocked but suddenly i found her holding me tight and kissing me back. It was slow, we poured our hearts, like a symphony where the heart is singing together through our lips. Tears were flowing and i wiped them with my thumb but not once leaving her lips. Finally i could kiss my love. 

Breaking the kiss and breathing heavily i saw her while she kept her head on my heart but not once leaving the hold in me i finally whispered the dying words of my heart.

"I love you...."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tadaaa I'm back... 

So officially one more update followed by Epilogue is there in this book...

Until next update...

Your love...

Bunny...