Chapter 16

Sathya...

When shiva came back all i wanted to ask was when did Vivek started to drink. I may sound an idiot but i still care for him. If not showing it out but deep inside i feel for my brother who i still hate. 

When Shiva finally stepped in he was totally exhausted and wrapped with the foul smell of alcohol. "Shiva go take bath and then let's talk"

He nodded his head and walked into the restroom. Without anything further i walked into the room which was the place where Vivek was now been. I wanted to give him a tight slap and that's what i did when he was blabbering. He came back to his sober state after the slap and i still have the power in my hand. Wow sathya. I mentally patted my shoulder and walked out to my kitchen to drink some water to cool my sense. I have to know what the hell this idiot has done for past seven years. 

Walking back to my room i found Shiva coming out with a new set of cloths and not smelling foul. 

"What has happened to him ??" i asked him. He sighed and walked to the bed and i sat next to him. 

"Vivek lost his sister..." my eyes widened. He declared me dead really ?? Pain and anger was shooting it high. 

"When we were in studying our masters Vivek used to say lot about his little sister Shakthi. Sadly i never got a chance to meet her and when we were coming back he promised me that he would introduce me to her. You know i was a kind of having crush on her. " he said in an embarrassing tone making me bust into laugh. 

"Then why you never met her ??" i asked him still knowing the answer. 

"Vivek loved Shakthi very much. He never said what happened to her but all he said was she was missing and trust me from that day he was not the way he used to be. He never went back to his house again. Not even when his father died."

I snapped my head and saw him in disbelief. Can i trust what Shiva was saying ?? Can i trust Vivek ?? I have n number of questions of why he asked me to get out of his life ?? why he never acknowledge when i came to see him in the airport. 

"He started to search for her in streets daily. He lost his sanity and would only take her name. It was really hard for me to make him normal. Every lead we got turned out to be a dead end. I was always with him for past nine years but the day he stepped back here he lost his smile. He lost his everything. It was really painful for me to see my best friend like that" he completed. I never knew i was tearing until Shiva wiped my tears. 

"Don't worry Sathya... we will find her..." he said. I placed my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his hand around me so cautiously. All i whispered was "please find her..." i said. I wanted to found but i also wished to just vanish to make him suffer a lot just like i did. I never knew he was searching for me because i was having tough time to make sure my dad was alright and i was safe. We walked out that day from the house and everything was new to me. I just snuggled in his neck and unknowingly i teared up again. 

"Hey what happened ??" he asked me in concern. 

"Bad old thoughts of mine...." was all i said. He pulled me and i cried the pain i was holding for. All the time he was just rubbing my back with few convincing words and finally i slipped into the deep slumber. 

Morning was really hard for me as my head was breaking due to the headache. When i opened my eyes it was burning like hell. Twinkling few times i sat and it was that time i found i slept in Shiva's lap while he was sleeping with his head on the head board. I felt sorry for his back because he is surely getting a back pain and my ears would be bleeding in his yelling. Chuckling i refreshed myself to prepare some coffee to ease my cry hangover. 

When i crossed Vivek's room i found him sleeping but stains of tears were evident. Did he really searched for me ?? But why ?? What am i missing ?? Or he acted infront of all just to make up that i was gone. I think this was how he would have planned. I knew him from the day i was born. He is a well known actor and i am so not going to be his victim again. 

Office was stressful but i managed it. It was an never ending process and the final presentation was just in two days. I had to work and so was Prakash. We were finalising everything and Prakash was finally happy and relieved. It was around 11 in the night when we wrapped our work and i informed Shiva that i am staying in Prakash's place since my stupido friend is in no mood to leave me alone in the night even though it was my usual timing at times for me to leave the office. 

Shiva was ok with it and we drove to the near by outlet to have some food. 

"Hey i forgot. here have this." He placed a small bracelet which had my name.

" He placed a small bracelet which had my name

It was cute. I smiled at it. It had my favorite blue and yellow stone and i can say it was an art from Jubi. Her hand is a place of art. She does these things and i am big fan of hers. 

"Say that i thank her", with that i wore them and clicked the picture of me wearing it and sent that to her. 

"How is life ??" he asked me from no where. I turned to see him. 

"What how is life ??" i asked him back. 

"Something is bugging you aren't it ??" he asked me. I looked at him blinking. Was i this obvious ?? "Umm no.." i nodded my head taking another bite of my bite. 

"We both know that you cannot hide from me and i am so good in reading you so say me what is bugging you ??"

Finally sighing i spoke what happened yesterday and how i came to know what Vivek did in these past seven years. "So what do you think ?" he asked me taking his last bite and sucking his thump which had some sauce in it. 

Throwing the tissue box on his face i rubbed my face not knowing what to do.

Honestly i don't know how to react now i said sighing again and rubbing my face. It was hard for me to believe Vivek again. I saw him walking past me and now i came to know he was all the time searching for me and it was still hard for me to believe it.

"Why can't you stop thinking of something which has already happened ?? It is just waste of time my friend to think of things which already happened. You suffered a lot and now it's time for you to rest bestie i don't want my bff to look like an old cow do you ??" he said earning a punch from me. This guy really but i laughed when he was rubbing his shoulder.

True why should i need to worry on something which has already happened. Smiling at my friend i said "you will be there with me always right ??" i asked him. He pulled his pinky finger and held mine tight and said " i cross my heart and hope to die..." the way the home alone villan would say making me bust into laugh. 

" Go up Sathya... i got your back". I smiled and mumbled a small thanks to him for which he teased me making me regret of saying thanks. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally made it... next comes something new in the plot or should say something interesting is going to arise. Something like a realisation...

Ahem ahem... 

Not more than that. 

Will update soon...

Your love..

Bunny.