Chapter 17

Shiva...

Sathya spoke that she would be staying with Prakash and i was not bothered with that. It was most required for her to spend some time with her friend isn't it ??

But wait why is that i feel like i am really waiting for her to come back home. Stupid jerk... slapping myself i closed my eyes to sleep but couldn't sleep. What the hell is happening to me ?? Shaking my head hard i walked to the balcony and i remembered how she was standing on the first day of our wedding night.

From where it started and now it is here we as besties and i can feel that i like her. I like her as my friend and i respect her views and i was a jerk to make her go through many things which i now feel so shitty about. Walking inside her room i found it was really neat. I never knew my wife was a neat freak but i came to know now. Chuckling at my own thought i saw her room once again. Every thing was well placed and it had her fragrance. A sandal wood was the smell that would always wrap her. She had made her effect in me and i am so glad to get affected. I didn't know why but i slept in her bed inhaling her enchanted scent. She is my best mistake i would say.

Morning was blissful. I woke up in her room and smiled at myself thinking of how she would yell at me to wake up early and i am now missing that already. Those days i wished her mick set in her mouth get repaired but now i am missing that speaker yelling of hers.

Smiling again like a stupid i walked out to my room and refreshed myself and walked out just waiting for her to come for her breakfast. Just then she called me. I internally screamed and jumped when her name displayed on the screen.

"Good morning Sathya..." i greeted her.

"Good morning, look don't forget to give medicine to granny and also make sure she takes her juice after her breakfast and also i won't be coming any soon so tata. Get lost." with that she cancelled her call. I blinked few times and saw the mobile phone which was now blank.

What a polite wife of mine.

She is so sweet asking me to get lost. I did as i was been commanded by my boss wifey. The day went so bad or to say so long. I didn't have any mood to talk to anyone and i know luck was not in my favor. Vivek came in and patted my shoulder. This guy really i waved his hand from my shoulder and was licking my empty ice cream spoon.

"If you are hungry why don't you buy one more ice cream rather than licking the carton of this" he said. I should either laugh or get angry but i felt dull. I miss something and i don't know what is that.

"What happened to balla dheva ??" he asked me making me glare at him. I slapped him and pouted. I was never like this. I wanted to keep myself like this for some more time until i know i can figure out why was i pouty.

" Care to share ??" he asked me.

"It's all your fault, because of you i am in this state thanks to you." i snarled at him. He blinked. It was that time Sathya's name flashed. It made me rejoice in happiness.

"Where are you ??" she asked me.

"Hotel..." i responded immediately.

"Good prepare one conference room we will finalize the presentation and i need one hell lot of food because i am terribly starving and make sure your hotel food is good not as the way it used to be and bye." with that she ended the call.

"Why is she always commanding me ??" i mumbled myself.

"Who is that ??" Vivek asked me. Turning to him i said "Sathya, she and Prakash is going to come itseems and she said she is hungry."

Vivek seems to have a panic attack. "Please make sure she get the food she orders, if you take even a small wrong step she won't mind becoming a zombie" he whispered. He rushed outside and i think it was for food. Silly guy she is not like that but what if she becomes one.

Yelling his name i rushed out to the restaurant. Everything was ready and i was really waiting for Sathya to come. For some reason my heart rejoiced and i couldn't understand why is that. Vivek on other hand was calm and cool. For some reason i felt anxious and exited at the same time. It was as if i am going to see her after years but the truth is it was just few hours like more than 24 hours but it feels like more.

Every passing minute was different to me and i couldn't name this feel. As if finally i could breathe she came to me with her laptop and Prakash aside of her holding her shoulder. Why can't he leave her shoulder as if she cant walk without him.

I faked a smile to Prakash and took the laptop from her hand and she smiled at me with a small thank you. She then nodded her head to Vivek but it had a flare in it. Why was that ?? i didn't know.

"Umm.. sathya food is ready , you eat first then we can have the final presentation...." before i could complete she walked towards the food. I walked to her and she ate so was Praksh. I saw them having happy time with each other. Turning i found Vivek looking at them longing. Might be he misses Shakthi looking at them.

"Hey whats up buddy boy you look lost.." i nudged him. He sighed and saw me with a sad face and tapped my shoulder and walked out. Asking my staff to make the conference room ready i sat there waiting for her. She gave her gracious presence to us after half an hour and we started the presentation. It was good. No scratch it, it was perfect. I smiled at her and side hugged her making Prakash's eyes go wide and Vivek for some reason pulled me from her.

"It would be good if you hand shake no need of hugging" Vivek retorted back. I blinked making Sathya control her smile. She turned to me and was about to say something.

"Come home tonight , today it's our second league match and i want you to be there and guess what this time i am winning the match"

She flared and for some reason it worked.

"A bet of Rs.100 coz month end. We will see who wins." with that she took the laptop and walked with Prakash while he held her shoulder the way he did. This guy really. When i turned Vivek gave me smirk face. Gosh every one around here are pervert.

I was really waiting for her in my room and finally she stepped inside and threw her bag on my face and walked to refresh.

"Did the match start ??" she asked me coming from her room. I nodded negative. We were watching the match and when i turned to see her she was lost in the match. Her eyes were fixed on the screen. She had a beautiful eyes, her hair was flowing till her mid of her back. She was chewing her lips and her nails were not lengthy like many would have. Her face was flawless except few dots of her pimples. I blinked then thought what the hell was i doing ??

I turned to see the match but my concentration was only on her. What is this happening to me ??

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tadaaa i'm back with back to back updates. Ha ha ha...

So how was it ??

Until next update Most probably doin

Your love...

Bunny 💋💋💋