Chapter 6

Sathya....

I walked into dad's house and found him talking with Vivek. I wanted every human species which are hurting me to rot in hell. That guy in the morning and now this one. Give me a break everyone, i sighed. Waking into the house i saw him smiling at me. You wish though, i thought. Without even looking at Vivek i smiled at my father. He looked much better. I think he is gaining back his strength. My only wish that he should be as hail and healthy as he was like before. 

Appa... you look great i complimented him making him smile wide. I hugged him tight and unknowingly my eyes became heavy. This was the embrace i wanted to be with but unfortunately i was been snatched from him. Gulping i smiled at him. When i turned to see my once brother and present stranger with a plain stare. He looked at me with concern which i missed and now i am so much tired to even look at them. 

How are you Sakthi ?? he asked me making my eyes closed. How am i really he is asking me after what he made me then and now. Walking outside the room so that dad won't see how much i am in a worst condition i walked out. He followed me. How are you Sakthi ?? he asked me yet again in concern. Alive physically and dead emotionally long back. But still the friend of yours is playing with the corpse emotion of mine i hissed back. It was too much for me to bear at this age. I was once a princess now a stage higher than beggar. Yes i am earning but when compared to the expenses i need to make for my dad i am totally begging for money. His eyes turned moist and i was so tempted to wipe them the way i would always do. But when mine was unattended , i am going to do the same for him. 

What is he doing to you ?? is he hurting you little one ?? please speak to your brother please. He was not there when i was in need and i started to get used to myself with out him. So it would always remain as such. He is not doing anything other than hating me cursing me swearing on me and calling me names. Is that enough or should i give that in detail ?? i asked him in a sarcastic tone. He pinched his eyes closed and cursed under his breathe which were even more worse than the words i know. 

Walking out i kissed dad's cheeks ones again and went out in need of fresh air. Temple was the only thing which gives me a sense of peace. Walking into it i sat on the granite floor looking at the vacuum. What is this life got to me ?? Why is this only for me ?? or am i thinking too much ?? Born as a royal princess i had everything but one by one was either been snatched or left. Sighing deep i saw my watch which screamed it was almost night. This is my sad reality stuck with one unknown and hated by him for no reason. My life is just a synonym of the word misery. Drive back home was hopeless. My tears were no longer coming. I felt exhausted, burdened until i felt nothing just numb. Walking up i found some moans and groans from the room where he is. I knew what they are. Feeling disguised of myself i walked down and sat on the couch. This is the sad reality isn't it. Married to a guy who sleeps around with many. A guy with his own world where i was been stuck. My eyes couldn't shed more. They were too exhausted to flow. I didn't know when my eyes were fogged with sleep, i was wrapped with darkness. A sudden scream made me jolt and wake up. Turning around to the side of the source i saw granny on the floor of the first floor. Did she saw them ?? she might have. Rushing to her i shook her but i knew she passed out. With the help of the helpers i took her to the hospital. I couldn't contact Shiva so i called Vivek for now. When he arrived Vivek was so disoriented in his sleep which i could see through his hair. We waited in silence and Vivek asked me to sit next to him. I was too exhausted to fight. I sat next to him and slowly i slept. Little did i know Vivek wrapped me with his protective embrace which i missed for long time.

I was been woken by a sudden shake on my body. Jolted i was really disoriented with where i was why i am not in my room. Turning i saw Vivek in his t.shirt and sweat pants. Everything of yesterday events flashed infront of my eyes. He gave me a bottle of water. "Wash your mouth and drink this coffee. She is ok but due to age it takes time for her to recover itseems." I nodded my head and took the water bottle and there was a common wash basin. Cleaning my face i refreshed myself and grabbed the coffee from him. Smelling the aroma i felt a bit ease at my head. Coffee some solace. This is my drug. Sighing i drank and saw Vivek who was busy in his mobile. Sitting next to him for ones i saw him too intently. He was the same person who hurt me and now for one call he is sitting for me in the hospital lobby.

Thank you... i whispered to him. He snapped his head to me but still his lower lips been bitten by his teeth. This guy how many times to say never bite the lips. Pushing his chin i automatically pressed the teeth together making him wince. Same way we used to play. A small smile came when i saw him looking at me with his puppy pout looks. Smiling at him which brightened his eyes but soon it flared in hatrad which was behind me. Turning i saw the reason for every one's pain. He rushed to me and held my shoulder tight making me wince. "What did you do to her ??" He yelled on my face. it's your fault idiot i yelled back at him struggling at his hold. Vivek pushed Shiva who was holding me tight and turned to look at him in a grave anger.

May i ask what the hell you did ?? Didn't i say not to make any fuzz infront of her ?? Don't you know she can't bear even a small hurt ?? What are you thinking of yourself ?? If you wanna do any bull shit can't you do it in your hotel why home ?? He yelled on Shiva's face making his head hung low. I was out of mind he mumbled making me chuckle. He snapped his head to me and grinned his teeth as if i care. Why did you think this was a funny talk ?? He yelled on my face. Did you ever had any brain before to have it now to slip out of you ?? I asked him back. Vivek was having a hard time to control his laugh.

Our fight was in held in between when doctor informed that granny is now awake. Walking in i saw her hooked in i.v. Smiling at her i saw her with concerned eyes. She smiled back to me but suddenly went as an angry grim when Shiva entered into the room. Vivek make sure he is never seen infront of my eyes. I hate you as much i hate your mother she said which made me confuse. A sudden crash sound made me turn to see him. He crashed some article which seriously i can't frame because of their broken stage. He just walked out and Vivek was still in with us. Vivek you go behind him. I begged. I don't want another problem for myself. My plates are already full.

"He deserve no one vivek make one foot towards him forget about me", granny threatened him. I didn't understand what is happening in here but he seems to be too much sad. Vivek please go, granny family issues in four walls nit in public i pleaded her. She sighed and saw Vivek. He as if got much enegry rushed out. There are many things which i need to know which i apparently have no interest to know.

*********************************************************************************************************

Made it finally. So so so how it is ?? Liking it ?? How much ?? Say me.

Feel free to share me your views to me and also share this book to your friends to make me a better writer.

Paint the stars guys. It's working itseems.

Your love...

Bunny💋💋💋