Chapter 13

Shiva...

After a fight session with Sathya i am now sitting on my bed and i knew she would be like that in her room the same. We started to watch the match and she was supporting the team i hate the most and she is dreadfully against the team of mine. 

Sighing i walked to the room only to find her looking at her mobile to continue the live relay. This girl really ??

Sitting next to her i pulled her mobile from her hand made her giving me a death wish. " Give me this instant Agnihotri else you are so dead."

I laughed at that. She is really red when she is angry which was really making me to tease her more. She bounced to get her mobile phone. Looking at the model of the phone i can get it , it was really an old model not more than a scrap but she still uses it. She saw me understandingly and sat without much noise and looking down on her lap. I placed her mobile in her lap and she closed it with her hands hiding from me to see. 

"Could you say me what happened to you and why did you got married to me ?? I know you have been forced either but why ??" i asked her genuinely and she saw me in my eyes. Sighing i whispered "it is ok if you are not willing to say about that... " i dragged. 

Nodding her head in negative she saw me and whispered back, " i want someone to hear me, will you hold this as a secret ??" nodding my head in an affirmative way i held her hand in between my hands which she immediately closed them and held it tight. 

Sighing she started leaning on my shoulder which was really feeling good. 

I was never like this before. I was as they said born not with silver spoon but golden spoon. Dad was a big business man. My mother died after she gave birth to me honestly i didn't know how she left me but dad never made me think of want my mother. I was been pampered by love and showered with luxuries. 

It was a joined family and i never felt loneliness as i had one stupid cousin of mine and we were really happy. After few years i started to find that my dad was behaving abnormally , in the sense he would not be in a position to stand properly in a place, he would wobble shake kind of not a normal man. WE brushed those aside as i thought it was because he was pressurized due to his stress but things went out of control when he could not eat properly. His hand would shake while he was eating. The hand wont reach his mouth instead it would start to spill around. 

It was in that manner we found that my father was having his nervous break down something which was hereditary it seems. I was shattered but was strong as i thought i have a family to take care of everything. But it was that time i found the true colour of the so called family of mine. 

My uncle who was like a father to me started to take care off the business and made everything under his control making my dad utterly a dummy. My aunt turned to be a true aunt when she treated me like a slave not like the daughter who used to be. My cousin walked away with just a note that he wanted me to disappear. 

My hands were wet when i found her tears. She was saying her pain and i know she was gulping many incidents but just speaking the facts.

Then ?? I asked her. Giving a big breathe out she continued. 

Then what we were finally kicked out of the house after i signed the entire property in a condition where my father literally dying. When we were out of the hospital i was clueless how to do anything as i had servants to take care off myself. But now i was no less than a beggar. I started to learn them. It was that time Prakash came into picture. He was my college met. First year i came in my car while in the second year i was coming by walk. He found out and helped me and promised that he will be with me always as my guardian angel. It is how i am here now, being able to live this life. It was hard at first but now i can face it as i am used to it to be like this. 

She completed it and made me think how much happy i was when i had everything but she who had everything but now she is standing on her own leg to support her father. She is truly a fighter. I held her shoulder and she closed her eyes and slowly cracked her walls which she had built for many years of pain. She was slowly letting out of her pain in the form of tears and i am here for her to take care of her from now on. Even after we get divorced i will be the one to take care of her. It was a silent promise i made to her. After some time when she could no longer keep her eyes up she sniffed and asked me "What's the score ??" making  me chuckle. 

You guys won i said after checking the status making me poke her tongue out and sleep in her bed peacefully. Walking out i felt at ease when she is now at peace. 

In this manner we again traveled our lives with each other for two more weeks. It was in that manner i have to speak to her for the deals which i was making with Prakash. She was the one who was handling it so i asked her to bring the necessary documents required for signing the contract. When she arrived i was waiting for her in my hotel's reception. She walked in with a smile. I didn't know why but felt really pleasing looking at her smiling at me. "Here have these i, the documents which is required for you to sign and now don't ask me what you should do , if you are planning to irritate me i will kill you" with that she was about to walk away but she saw one of my managers in the hotel and turned to me with a thoughtful look and asked me something even i dared to ask her yet. 

" can i use the power of your wife for like five minutes. Need to teach someone a lesson. I want you to be my husband material for some time. Yes or NO ?? " she practically grinned the last part and i nodded my head frantically. She stepped close to me and i didn't know why i held her by her waist and she gave me a smiling look whispering "good".

Oh hello... she yelled making everyone turn towards us. He was my front office manager. He saw her and his eyes widened and her hold my hand was tightened. 

"Who is he ??" i whispered in her ears. She said "he was once my cousin not the one i mentioned. He was my mother's side. When i asked them for some help his mother said i should rather die than begging for my father and myself. She said me to sell myself i really need money. Just a pay back you know."  she whispered back. Now i knew the reason why she was acting like this. I am going to fire him. Something i can do for my wife...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello hello hello finally finished it. So so so how was it ?? Liking it ?? more to come...

Your love...

Bunny...