Chapter 8

Sathya...

Prakash was walking in front of me making me dizzy because this stupid is walking for past half an hour. Sighing and changing the hand on my chin from left to right i saw him who was really thinking hard which does not even suit his character. 

Couldn't hold any more, so i held his hand and he saw me with his puppy look which means i am at risk. What did you do ?? and what should i need to cover ??i asked him making his naughty face bright. 

Ahh your my blessing Sathya. You know my girl right ... he dragged me which means he did something to her which was actually forbidden to do. Prakash was head over heel on her for long. He made me help him for his love proposal. I still remember how i was pulled out of my grief when he said he wants to be my friend till we take our last breaths. That day i started to trust him, ONLY HIM. He broke the walls around my heart and i was glad to break them just for him. He is my blessing , the one who would do anything for me in return he demands my smile. Just that and i was granting his wish. 

Prakash let's deal that later but for now you need to attend this meeting , its a big deal not only that it comprises of your dad's prestige either. He pouted and was about to whine like a little kid but immediately came to his business mode when we heard the knock of the door. I was so not in the mood to open the door. 

He walked to open the door while i was busy with his mobile phone typing an apology letter to his girl friend honestly half of his poems, love quotes and other romantic texts co author was me. He is one pathetic person in words while i am way more better in that department because i used to write many letters on behalf of Vivek. A small smile came when i thought how i ended his personal letter writer how he got caught and how many slaps he earned due to those effects of his love letters.

Turning i found the so called people walking in. GIVE ME A BREAK FROM THESE TWO.... i wanted to yell. Shiva and Vivek with other two men walked in and Prakash was burning in fury when he saw them both. He knew everything of me as i was an open book to him. He was grinning his teeth which was so obvious. Shiva saw me and yet again his anger was flaring in his eyes. Is he bipolar in any case. This idiot was the one who asked sorry to me and now acting as if i was at guilt. Without much thinking i walked out and slammed the door closed. Screw them i care none. If he thinks he is a hero then i will let him  know how villainous i am. I still use twisted ways for me to achieve what i wanted to get. I called my lawyer asking for the process for which he said the first trial will be in a week. I don't want to prolong this, the shorter it is the happier i would be. 

Finishing my work i was about to start which was blocked by my idiot Prakash. He ran to me with a bright smile. Mission apology letter success...

Giggling at my own thought i smiled at him. Before he could speak i said " half a month salary as a bonus for not making you admit in hospital, Deal ??" i asked him making him nod his head. It is really less than the medical bills. Deal he chripped making me laugh hard. OK then bye for now i have to go i said ruffling his hair. He nodded and said something which made me so much emotional. 

"I am just a call away from you, if that scum is making any fuzz  One call i will break the house ceiling and be infront of you." I nodded and gave a pinky swear to him. When i turned i saw Vivek looking longing at me. I cared none. If he thinks i will running to him and hug him tight and say i forgive you then he is hell wrong, i won't forgive him and his family for what they did to me and to my dad.

Pulling my helmet over my head i started to drive back home. Granny was as always happy to see me and i heard her golden days story which she said she treasured every minute of it. She turns 18 when she starts to say those memories. Making her sleep i walked out of the room down the hall who was greeted by yet another scum of my life. He was too drunk for his good holding a women, god knows who is that. I walked to the other room so that i can avoid this guy for good. Before i could walk away from these two a strong hand held my wrist resisting me from walking further. 

How could you steal the place which i had for my grannu ?? he asked me in his alcoholic tone. I rolled my eyes and waved his hand away and did not care at all. "Stop there you nasty scum", came his words. I balled my hand and closed my eyes counting from 1 to 10 to hold my anger. Turning around i found him trying to keep his eyes open to shout me. Smirking at him i just pushed him on the sofa. He tried to get up but i held his hand with my foot and looked at him. He now saw me straight. 

"Get this straight to your knuckle head, One word you speak worse about me i will say the divorce issue to granny so that till you take your last breathe she won't endorse you as a grand son and you will beg on streets which you probably don't want to end doesn't it ?? So behave else you will face worst."

Looking straight i found the so called date of his today was looking at me shocked. "Out before i hold your neck and throw you away" i hissed. She ran out in a second. I was still holding his hand. Throwing them away i turned to walk just then i saw the reason for all my miseries. He was looking at me bewildered and ashamed either. See this is what you did to me right ?? Making me married to a perfect drunkard a man with no principles a man who treats women as a tissue right and you gave a perfect life BROTHER. Thanks to you. I hissed and i purposely spoke the word brother so that it punches him hard. Little did i know really cares for me. Take my sarcasm. I never asked you anything for my life, why are you giving me surprise over surprise in my life ?? I asked and unknowingly i cried. He came to hug me. 

Don't... you are never the one i would ask for help. Remember one thing, never in my life i will achknowledge you as my brother in my life ever again. For me you are a back stabber just like your family. A cold blooded person who has gambled his sister's life for his own personal vengeance so that she will never be the same person she was ones. Thanks to you BROTHER...

Without giving him a second glance i walked out of the house i went to my father. When i was about to open the door i heard a big laughter sound of his. He was happy , something which i wanted. A laughter which i am hearing after years. He was laughing. I smiled but my heart pained. Without thinking much i walked outside and started to walk on the road which i didn't know where i would lead me, something like my life which has no end of miseries. It was mid night, all i wished was either the pain in me ends or my life ends. The later seems soothing and i wish for that. I am terribly tired of fighting , all i needed was a break.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am turning insane with this guy. Shiva. Argh...  So how was it. Happy sankaranthi pongal and this winter is freezy cold so please take care of yourself.

Always your love.

Bunny💋💋💋