Epilogue.

A year later...

Sathya... 

I just couldn't handle this any more. Vivek has to find a girl. It is pissing me off coz i am being held by my husband where as there he is enjoying his single status. He ruined mine and i'm gladly gonna kill him. A sweet revenge you know. 

Sitting in the coffee shop i was been squeezed by my husband who has no thought of leaving me alone. Something i love and hate at the same time. I struggled to get away from his clutches but he held me tight and slowly his hands rubbed my neck making me freeze. He knew my weakness and i could not help it. 

"Stop that..." i hissed but his warm hand was brushing behind my neck making me stiff. This guy really.. 

"We are here for Vivek, not for whatever you are thinking. Stop it this instant else sleep in the other room for one month, choice is yours". I said stubbornly making him stop his roaming hands immediately. I tried hard to suppress my laugh. His weakness was me being away with him. He is a kind of a werewolf from my point. Not leaving me even for a second in sleep and when he is awake it is even more worst. He is such a cuddle teddy and i loved when he does that. 

Vivek who is not even aware of what is happening entered the coffee shop and sat in the table which was reserved to him. I found a girl who was constantly following him in his every account, starting from his instagram to his linkedinn. She was desperate. I can see she loves him and all i wanted was he should accept her. So all i did was set up a blind date with that girl who follows him everywhere. See i am a good sister. 

Prakash and Jubi are in their honey moon trip. I wanted to throttle them for their torture of sending me all those going to be porn clicks with a note that "this is the way to enjoy life"rather me i still was scared to even think of any thing beyond kissing. Shiva was still waiting for me and i know i am trying hard to build up my courage. I didn't know i was a shit scared in these things. So here i am squeezed by my beloved husband with his hard yet comfortable arms around me. 

Shaking my head i saw Shiva who was looking at me deep. "Stop thinking of those things you pervert." he whispered. 

I blinked. Was i this open. Face palming myself i hid myself in the wall where as Shiva squeezed me with an act "he is also hiding" way. 

The girl stepped inside the shop and we couldn't help but feel tensed at how he is going to react. Vivek who was tapping in his mobile stopped abruptly and saw her when she stood infront of him. Wait a minute do they know each other. I thought she loves him. She saw him and in the blink of my eyes i saw her slapping him tight making me jump. 

"What just happened ??" i asked turning to Shiva who was really relaxed. 

"The drama has just began" he whispered in my ears kissing there in the side of my cheeks. Elbowing him i saw what was happening. She started a fight and all the time Vivek was trying to convince her. Wait he was not like this even to me. When we were in fight he would make me shout and enjoy it but here he is trying to stop her from yelling. This is something which has to be seriously verified. 

"Who is she say that now " i demanded Shiva. Sighing he held me tight. 

"She was once his girlfriend." Well that was a news. I was speechless.

"She was once his what ??" I blurted. 

"She was studying in the same university where we studied and they had this first look attraction for each other. They would spend some time together but they never confessed. When we were back, you know what happened..." he dragged and i nodded my head.