Tied to the Beast

I was about to grab the can but I felt something watching me. I felt so uncomfortable. I wanted to hide behind my hair and that's exactly what I did. But the thing wouldn't go away. I felt someone come near me. It can over it towered over me. I had to do what all prey does. I looked up and I saw the most beautiful man I ever laid my eyes on. Yes beautiful.

~~~

Bella Monte is in an abusive household ever since her mom died. Being neglected by her father brings he closer to her sisters. One day she is kidnapped in a store in daylight with her sister and other people in the store and no one helps her. She wakes up in a mansion and finds that her captor is the one she can't live without.

~~~

This story is based on Beauty and the Beast

~~~

I made a Playlist on Spotify for this story. If you want to listen to the "soundtrack" to this book check out Tied to the Beast Playlist by Nongrunge. I will add and take away songs accordingly. Love ya.

UPDATE: Since that playlist was not showing up I will post the new playlist in the comment section.

~~~

Hey! I'm going to address something that I've been seeing on "Tied to the Beast". Yes, the book is cringe. Yes, it is not well written. I wrote it when I was twelve, so I agree with you. It is not my best work but I keep progressing. With that being said, please don't comment on the chapters and just stop reading the book if you don't like it. Though I (and some of you) don't like it, other people do. That's why I decided to keep it up. So constructive criticism will always be welcomed (ex. if something contradicts, the plot points don't match, etc) but if all you're going to say is "this is cringe" or "I give up on this book" just don't comment and remove the book from the library. 

Have a nice day and sorry if this doesn't apply to you.

-1001words