Prologue

Everything was an adventure for little four year old y/n l/n.She would look at a tree and would think that some sort of secret is hidden within the tree of nature.

"Mommy! Look at this stone!"y/n came running with a pale stone which had some blue streaks on it." This must be a magical stone from the magical world that you use to show me in books right?!Her mother took a good look pretending that she is studying it like it's an artifact. "Yes darling this a very special stone,how about you put it into your imagination box and show your friends from school?When Y/N heard this her eyes widened with sparkles and ran upstairs then came downstairs with a white sparkly box and her shoes on." See ya momma!"and opened and closed the front door.Her mom looked at the now closed door and chuckled "such a big imagination".

Izuku!Bakugou

go!(auto correct changed it bakugou to broccoli for some reason) y/n shouted the moment she saw her friends at the playground. "Y/n!" her two best friends shouted and ran over to her."I heard that Bakugou got his quirk!"Bakugou puffed his chest out proudly."Yeah! wanna see?"Y/n looked with excitement "YES PLEASE!!!!" Bakugou let out a deep breath and emmited the same small explosions that he showed at school."Wow that's so cool!What about you Izuku?Did you get a quirk yet?"Izuku looked down sadly at his shoes and clenched he top tightly while Bakugou just laughed"Deku doesn't have his quirk yet, even if he does he won't be able to beat me!"totally ignoring the teary eyed green haired boy and the anger filled h/c girl."Don't be mean to Izuku!"she shouted glaring at the Blondie but changed to kind ones when she turned around to Izuku "Don't worry Izuku I know you'll have an amazing quirk" while using her large bright smile which can make anyone smile which obviously worked on Izuku. "Thanks y/n!" he said after wiping away his tears."But still bakugou's quirk is still cool right y/n?"."Yeah I wish I could just blow stuff up with my ha.."

KABOOM!

And right there a massive explosion came out y/n's s/c palm. "What?" Y/n looked at her friends to see if they can help find out what's going on."Y/n"Izuku looked at y/n with wide eyes but was interrupted by an angry bakugou"HOW COME YOU HAVE MY QUIRK!? ".Just before y/n could say anything her mother came to pick her up along with her friends mothers and without any thought y/n ran to her mother shouting" Mum I have bakugou's quirk! ".Her mother was surprised by this along with the other's." Maybe it's something else y/n honey.""No it's not look!"When she showed the adults the same thing her mother was quite sad."That's good honey but I thought you would get my quirk weather manipulation. "Y/n looked at her mother with curiosity." How does your quirk work mom?"Her mom looked her daughter with a big smile. "I have the ability to control weather."When little y/n heard that info she looked to the sky with a determined face."Mom I'm gonna do your quirk!"Her mother then laughed at her daughter's admiration."I'm sorry honey but you can't use my quir..".There before everyone's eyes was y/n creating a little cloud in a shape of a heart."Mommy....I DID IT!"she looked at her mom not to see her normal bright face but a shocked one instead.

Day after day y/n would gain more and more abilities from people she saw and ones that don't exist.Her parents wondered and thought about what her quirk is until y/n decided to name it herself

Imagination