Chapter 12(Pokemon special)Part 1

"Good morning everyone"Aizawa says in his usual tired voice."Good morning Aizawa-sensei!"Everyone choruses."So today we will be doing-"Aizawa was interrupted by the (h/c) haired girl flinging the door open with her bag bulging with papers and some sort of balls."Y/n can you explain your act tardiness?"Aizawa asks with his casual tired voice.In response the said girl takes the unusual ball object out of her bag and showed it to her class."Um well....it happened like this".

Last Sunday

Y/n POV

"Ahhh finally finished this cursed homework!"I said fully exhausted from my assignment."What time is it anyway?"I ask myself and looked at watch.

10:00pm!!!?

"Damn you Present mic!!"I said before getting up from the my chair and leaving the study and heading towards my room.I was about to jump on to my haven of softness until...."Psst Y/n!"I turn around to see my Dad in his pj's with his head through my bedroom door."Ugh what Dad?"I said,the annoyance and tiredness visible in my expression."Oh I'm sorry 'Aizawa' but there is a TV downstairs which holds the entire series of Pokemon xyz just waiting to be watched!"he whisper yells."But Dad tomorrow's Monday and-we also have to watch pokemon sun and moon after watching the last episode!How did I get here?"My Dad just chuckles at my confusion and ruffles my already messy hair."Don't mention it!"

Back to present

"And the next morning I wake seeing a bunch of pokeballs all over the floor."she says while looking at the shocked and confused class infront of her."Wow ...that was the most shitty flashback I have ever seen!"Bakugou sneers.

"Oh really?Then I'll show you shitty!"she snarls.She then puts her hand in her stuffed school bag and takes out one of the pokeballs."Watch this."she announces to the already curious class and throws the pokeball while shouting

"Come on out Typhlosion !"

From the thrown pokeball came out the said pokemon who let out a roar to the class.

"Woah! That came out of the ball!"exclaimed Kirishima.

"Psh! So what if she can do that? Heck,that thing looks weak to me!"sneered bakugou.

Of course, Typhlosion obviously heard that and in response to that he used Blaze directly at Bakugou's face.Which left Bakugou's face fully black except for his eyes which lit up with anger.

"Looks like Typhlosion likes you Bakugou."Y/n said holding back her laughter.

"Oh that's a fire type pokemon! Am I right Y/n?"Izuku asks.

"That is correct my pokemon lover companion!"Y/n says in a matter of fact tone.

And that's when Aizawa thought of an idea that will benefit his naptime.

"Okay everyone, this weeks assignment will be taking care of these....pets."Aizawa declares gesturing over to the released pokemon.

At Lunch

"So Y/n do you have a pokemon for each person in class?"Izuku asks."Sure do! Everyone is going to get theirs at the end of lunch.Here's the list of what type of Pokemon each person is going to get."She says before taking out a piece of paper that had the said details.

Yuga-Starmie