Chapter 7

Y/n's POV  

" Is it alive?" I asked, a stick appearing, I was about to poke him. " Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am alive." 

Our teacher pulled out a juice packet. After he finished the juice packet, he unzipped his sleeping bag. He looked like he hadn't slept since the stone age, and his long hair, stubbled chin, and scarf made him look like a hobo. 

" It took 8 seconds for you guys to quiet down, time is valuable." He pulled out some uniforms out of his sleeping bag. " I know this is sudden, but put these on, and meet me in battle center B." He then left us to grab the uniforms. 

I picked up my gym outfit, turning to look at my classmates. " Well.. We can say he's the best of the best." Sarcasm  dripped from  my words, as I walked out of the classroom. They finally got it through their heads, as they started grabbing their respective uniforms. 

The girls ran after my form, my height just a bit above theirs. " Hey, your the girl that placed first in the exams?" Uraraka hit her side, beating herself up for making it sound like a question. 

" yeah, I am I guess." I turned towards her, smiling at her. " I didn't just try to win, I tried to show people you can make yourself the best if you use creativity." The girl's now had sparkles in their eyes. 

Once we got to the locker room, I opened my locker, slipping off my regular uniform, showing my f/c sports bra, and spandex shorts. You think I'm gonna wear nothing under my skirt? I know there's always perverts. I started to zip up the gym top when the girls gathered around my form, yet again. 

" how are your breasts that big?" I heard a voice behind me, turning to see YaoMomo, I wave at her, a little embarrassed. " I'm just a early bloomer..." I blushed, trying to hide it. 

I imagined a wall, it pushing the girls away lightly. " I'm sorry, you were in my bubble." I zipped it all the way up, pulling up the pants, I put on some easy to move in shoes. I tied my hair into a braided ponytail. 

I Walked out, heading towards the arena. I was one of the first people there, I saw the same ash blonde angry Pomeranian observing the field. He was smart, I started looking around the field. Noticing it set up as a test, I'm guessing by the looks of it, we're probably gonna be tested like those physical tests we took every year in middle school. I walked towards the soft balls, I held one up, i looked closely at it. I noticed it was painted in flexible and rubber that's hard to tear or burn. I'm now guessing we're using our quirks this time. 

I turned around, running into our teacher. Who had a crazy looking grin on his face. " I'm guessing you figured this out, right." I nodded my head, as we started walking towards the other students. 

I stopped right next to a female that looked like a frog. 

" We're gonna do tests, like the ones you did in school. Standing long jump, endurance run, ball throw, so on and so forth. You guys get my point.." Aizawa took a second to look around the field, his gaze stopped on the raging blonde. 

" Bakugou, in junior high, how far did you throw?" 

" 67 meters, I think." I had a smirk on my face when he said that. I got that when I was four, and it was without my quirk! Thanks to my mom and dads training, my strength could rival the strongest man. Although... I'm not as strong as All Night yet, I still need a lot of training for that. 

" Throw the ball with your quirk this time, anything goes as long as your in the circle." Katsu-Kun nodded, stretching his arms. 

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard, a loud, DIE!!!