Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

At dinner

DING DONG!

" I got it!" I yelled as I tried to get to the door, Unfortunately my father beat me, he was pretty quick on his feet.

" Hello?.. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? ARE YOU HERE FOR MY DAUGHTER?! SHE WILL NE-" My father was yelling at a terrified Izuku, poor fellow... My mother put her hand over my fathers mouth, as she dragged him down the long halls. He was mumbling things I couldn't understand, as my mother slowly slipped her hand off my father's mouth.

" Ignore my dad, he can't handle other males." Izuku nodded, as he shook his head to shake off the chills he had. He smiled at me, it was a shaky smile. " Well, Follow me, the kitchens this way." I walked around Izuku, pushing him to the kitchen, the Hall ways seemed to be long and narrow, like a giant to Izuku. He was about to blurt out things that didn't even make sense, this house was a bit to big for his liking, it was almost terrifying with the long hallways. He gulped as we stopped in front of the kitchen door.

I opened the kitchen door, the dining room was huge, compared to the others as it had a a long table going down to the end where my father was at, he was drinking some water, as his knuckles were white from gripping onto the cup.

" Your right on time Midoriya

" Your right on time Midoriya." M/n said, she had a kind, warm smile on that resembled a mothers. " We will begin with turmeric ginger soup, a dish that will help your immune system." She grabbed a couple of bowls, laying it down on the table, they were full of this soup, I would say it looked delicious.

" She grabbed a couple of bowls, laying it down on the table, they were full of this soup, I would say it looked delicious

But I might be wrong, so I'm not gonna say anything. I immediately started to eat, slurping it, it was delicious. The flavor just had a boost, of deliciousness, like fireworks in my mouth. Izuku had the same feeling, looking up after he finished. " Mrs. L/n your food is delicious." He said between bites, and slurps. He kept pouring more into the bowl, at least he loved it, my mother Blushed, her cheeks Redding.