Chapter 15

During Lunch

Y/N and Uraraka went to the cafeteria together as IIda said he had to go do some class president business or something like that.

After getting their lunches, they sat down and started to talk about the Sports festival.

"I bet every hero's  gonna be watching  you Y/N!"Uraraka says while eating her lunch."Oh really? What makes you think that way?"Y/N says curious of Uraraka's statement.

"Well because you have an awesome quirk of course and you always seem concentrated!"Uraraka says."Well to tell the truth Uraraka,most of the time I'm never concentrated.My mind is usually somewhere else or just imagining myself in a TV show I watched."the (h/c) haired girl says before taking a bite out of her food.

"What?!Really?!"Uraraka shouts but not loud enough for everyone to hear."Sometimes I accidentally transport myself into the studio where they were filming by accident!"

This caused them to fall into a fit of giggles which was interrupted by the blonde hot head Bakugou.

"Hey airhead, I need to talk to you.....alone."Bakugou glares at Uraraka when emphasising 'alone'.

Y/N gave a sympathetic smile to Uraraka who returned it before leaving. She then looked at Bakugou with a now interested smile.

Bakugou's POV(Bet you weren't expecting this were ya!?)

"So what do you want to say to me Bakugou?"Y/N asked as I sat down."Well I wanted to ask you i-if....you're ready for the Sports festival?"I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

"Wow!Are you okay Bakugou?"Y/N asked as she put her hand on my forehead."Cause you never acted like this towards people."

"I-I'M FINE LOSER!I JUST CAME T-TO WARN YOU THAT I'M NOT GONNA EASY ON YA!"I yelled,trying to cool down my already red face.

"There he is!Don't worry,I was just messing!And to answer your question...."Her face turned completely serious and she clenched her fist."I'm perfectly prepared.I am fully and completely ready for this."(Do you know where this quote is from?Comment if you do!)

'That was weird.'I thought to myself until I noticed something shiny around her neck."What's that you're wearing?"I asked pointing to her chest.

"This is a gift my parents gave to me on my first day here."she says holding it towards me.I gently held(that's right I said it,he's holding it gently!)the gem to my face."Let me guess,you're gonna say that there's no way that a scrawny neck like mine can sustain a rock like this."she says puffing out her cheeks which makes her look like a baby.

"she says puffing out her cheeks which makes her look like a baby

"Well actually ....it looks nice on you."I say looking away from her so she won't see my blushing face.But when I did I was shocked to see that she was smiling with a blush on her cheeks."Thanks Bakugou!"

"Thanks Bakugou!"