Chapter 11

Todoroki just started to attack the other villains with out replying. I looked at the Old Lady. “ You ready?” I smirked at her, before activating my quirk yet again. 

Activate

Requip 

Requip?

Shrine Maiden

A light flashed around me, before I was in a different outfit from above. “ Aww, that's adorable isn't it? Don't think for a second that a outfit change will scare me.” She mocked. She had gotten into battle stance, a second before, ready for anything. 

- How the Battle (0:40) went. 

After The Battle

I walked over to the beaten woman, she was bending over on the ground. Deactivating my requip, I looked behind me. “(L/N).” I saw Todoroki walking towards me, with a few injuries lining his body. “ Good job.” He said as he looked at the defeated old lady on the ground. I hugged him, then backing away. He was most likely finished with his task. I was glad he was strong enough to get past the enemies. 

Todoroki's POV 

“ Let's go looking for the others...” I stated simply, waiting for her for a second. Before we could start walking, we heard a pant. 

“ Don't even...”

“ What?” (Y/N) and I had looked back simultaneously. The woman had started to raise from the ground, a glare and scowl marking her face. 

“ For even a second...”

“ That you have...”

“ DEFEATED ME YET!!!” The woman ran full speed at (Y/N) 2 Katanas equipped in her hands. Before I could even think, I had moved in front of (Y/N) squeezing my eyes shut, raising my arms in front of my face. 

“ TODOROKI!!!” (Y/N) had screamed about to push me out of the way. Everything seemed to slow down for me, as I saw ice forming in front of me. Protecting us, and attacking the woman to ultimate defeat. The world had gone back to its regular pace, and I saw a female in front of me, protecting us. She looked about the same age me and (Y/N), white and red hair, Cerulean blue and silver eyes, and a scar along the left side of her face. I noticed she looked almost exactly like me, but not. 

I can't believe it, I felt like I had just barely escaped the doors of death. I felt on cloud nine, but I was still in this wretched world called humanity. 

(Y/N) POV 

I stared down the mysterious girl that had saved Todoroki's and my life. She was beautiful, and serene. She seemed to be glowing in my life. Probably because she had saved me, like a knight in shining armor. I slowly realized she looked almost exactly like Todoroki. I looked back and forth between the duo. Having so many questions coming to mind. Todoroki might not know, since he seemed to be just as shocked as I am. He seemed also confused, so no answers out of him. 

“ Who-who are y-you?” I questioned out of amazement. She hadn't said anything, as she slowly stepped towards me in a calm manor. She took my face in her hand, a soft smile on her face as she connected our foreheads. “ Call me whenever you need me...” her voice was as if the wind had took it with itself, as she slowly dissolved into sparkles of embers and ice crystals. 

I blinked out of confusion, before registering everything. Call her when I need her... I will. “ (L/N) let's go...” Todoroki was as breathless as I was. “ Okay..” I let him pull me towards the main area of the USJ. 

Timeskip (To After The Battle) 

We were waiting outside for the bus, after all that has happened. I was talking to Momo, my mind was somewhere else though. I was still thinking about what had happened with me and that girl. Izuku had somehow snuck up on me, and squeezed the light out of me. “ I'm sooooo sorry, I couldn't protect you.” Izuku had tears in his eyes. “ It-its fiine.” I managed cough out, I couldn't breathe. I was starting to turn purple. He finally let go of, I heaved for breathe before finishing my comment. “ Todoroki was there actually, he helped protect me quite a bit actually.” I gave a wink towards Todoroki, as I talked to Izuku. “ I was there as well!” I heard someone yell, I turned around to find Hagakure waving her gloved hand. “ Todoroki and (Y/N) we're absolutely amazing! Especially when that Female version of Todoroki appeared out of nowhere!” That had grabbed everyone's attention to turn on Todoroki and me.

“ Weeeeeeeeell,” I took a moment to cause a moment of silence. “ This going to be a long explanation, isn't it?” My voice squeaked at the very end. 

“ Also when (Y/N) had said that Todoroki's her boyfriend!” The girl wasn't helping my situation at all. 

"Okay a very long explanation."

​​​​​​​