Chapter 2

Your mom

Your mom

Your father

Your father

Y/N's POV

3 days later, the All Might VS the slime villain was all over the news, on newspapers, and posters about it all over stores windows. 

I just wish I could've been there, to see Izuku try to save Katsuki, maybe if I didn't have training to do, I could've saw it in person. 

" Y/n! Wake up It's time for breakfast!" M/n yelled from downstairs, she was cooking her sunny day Omelette. ( this omelette can make your day better, I'm serious about that.) " Okay!" Changing into my Uniform, I brushed my hair/ I combed my hair back. Sliding down the stairs, to the kitchen. " Mom, Is dad still sleeping?" My Mother sighed, creating a storm cloud, the storm cloud floated up the stairs, squeezing through the bedroom door. 

Wait for it... 

I could hear a scream from my mother's bedroom, she chuckled slightly. " I'm! Awake!" She electrocuted my Father , he was a nice guy, but he could be late... 

He finally ran downstairs with a crinkled Business Suit, a Pair of odd socks, and his usual unkept hair. 

" Couldn't you wake me up like a normal person?" He glared at my mother, which I laughed at the accusing finger he pointed at her. 

" It's because you always wake up late, and have Y/n teleport you to the Hero Association! ( Saiki K Reference) I'm sick and tired of it! Now shove this toast in your mouth and go!" My mother pointed at the door, her face loving but strict. 

" I'm your husband! Why are you being so mean?!" My dad's eyes started to water, as he whispered, he is a bit on the soft side. It was always hard being the normal one, your always stuck in the middle of things. 

Oh yeah! I forgot you didn't know my family, let me help you. 

' Activate Information Quirk!' 

Name- M/n L/n 

Hero name- Weather Hero; Storm. 

Quirk- Weather Manipulation- she has the ability to control the weather, create storms, tornadoes and hurricanes. Anything weather related. 

Personality/Hobbies- she is calm most of the time, kind, she helps a lot of people, and a very good cook. She trains a lot of up and coming heroes sometimes, she used to train me when I was young, she shows no mercy, mostly no mercy to my dad. 

Name- F/n L/n

Hero name- Light hero; Solar

Quirk- Solar energy-gives the ability to get energy from the sun, and use the energy to shoot solar beams. But unlike my mum this quirk has some setbacks, he gets tired really easily and can only recharge when the sun is out so you know the reason why he wakes up so late.

But the main reason he wakes up late, is because he's always up late watching soap operas or is playing video games, with me.

And then there's me Y/n L/n a normal girl with a sort of normal life. But has a not so normal quirk.

Imagination

Well time to get back to reality!

'Deactivate!'

Right after I ate my breakfast, I quickly gave my mom a hug, and dad a kiss on the cheek. " Dear, you know today's Saturday, right?" I screamed in my head. I threw my arms up, trying to play it off cool. 

" Y-yeah I know that." I ran to my room, I immediately changed my clothes. To my Training Clothes, it was just a black tank top, some short stretch pants, and some sneakers. 

Time skip

After I finally got out of the house, I was thinking of going to the beach, maybe picking up the trash as I trained.  Once I got there, I felt 2 auras in front of me, Izuku's, and.... All Mights? Why was he here? As I walked over to them, they were cleaning the beach. " Izuku?! All Might?!" I started running over, as Izuku's face lit up when he saw me. " Hey, what are you doing?" I looked at him like he was crazy. " I would ask the same Question." 

Izuku's face suddenly blanked, he was trying to think of something anything. 

I got to make sure that Y/n doesn't find out, about my training with All Might to gain his quirk! 

" Thank you for telling me Izuku, and you know I have a telepathy quirk you know?" 

Damn it! 

Time skip

" Do you want some more help on training, Izuku?" I asked, I was crushing scraps and metals, crushing them. I'm planning on taking these to a scrap yard for some cash, my grandpa taught me that.

" Don't worry Y/n, I'm doing great, thanks to the list All Might Gave me!" He was excited, he was finally getting closer to his dream, I smiled softly at him, as I asked. " May I have a look at the list?" " Sure, here." I slowly read the list, summoning a pen. I wrote down a note, and handed his list back. 

" What did you do?" "Read it."He read it, slowly comprehending what it meant. His face burst with color, a shade of a tomato. 

Healthy lunch and dinner at Y/n's house (don't be late!).

Thanks for waiting y'all! If you want comment what you want to happen in the next chapter!