Chapter 13

Hello old friend,it's me again....

I hope you are doing well.But let me not drag this letter, I'm asking a favour.It's about my daughter...your goddaughter Y/N.I want you to train her abilities as now she is developing more incredible,powerful and dangerous quirks without herself even knowing and her already developed quirks are growing more stronger by the week.I hope you can train her as soon as you can.

P.S. Also hope that the next volume of Icha Icha comes out soon!Make sure that you deliver during the time M/N is at work.Also Y/N really loves your first poorly written book "Tales of a Gutsy Ninja"

Sincerely yours

F/N L/N

The man put the opened letter on to his cluttered coffee table and looked out the window to see the rising sun at the horizon,giving an orange tinge to the sky.

"Anything for a #1 fan and friend."

Y/N POV

"You guys!Did you watch the news last night?!"Toru asks excitedly during the morning of class."It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time but....nobody noticed me hanging out in the background."

I silently chuckled and put a hand on her invisible shoulder."At least you got to see some face-to-face action so now you would be more prepared."I said smiling down at her face (I think....I STILL HAVEN'T DEVELOPED a QUIRK FOR THAT YET SO SUE ME!!!)to try to ease her disappointment.

I see her shoulder move so I think that she turned her head to look at me."Thanks Y/N!"she said before jumping out of her chair and hugged me, snuggling into my chest.

I laugh and hugged her back."Anytime my invisible friend anytime."I said jokingly."Now if you can let now I need to use the little ladies room."Toru laughs in response and let's go of me.

In the bathroom

I looked into the mirror after washing my hands,wondering what happened back at USJ.'How did I do that without even realising?'I wondered."And how do I call her when I need her"I said quietly just incase others were here.

The moment I said that my necklace that my parents gave me suddenly started to glow."What th-?Mum never said that the necklace can do this!"

Suddenly something bright came shooting out of the necklace and landed beside me.I gasped in shock as the unknown source of light slowly formed into the figure of a girl.

That's when I realised that......

IT'S THE FEMININE AND KINDA CUTE LOOKING VERSION OF SHOUTO!

She looked at me and then glanced around the room we were in with bored eyes.While she was busy analysing the room I quickly mustered up the courage to speak"W-who are you?"She looks at me with the same look in her eyes."My name is Kōrudo[1] "she said sounding exactly like Shouto but more feminine.

"Wait a minute this doesn't make any-"I was interrupted by 'Kōrudo' opening the door and turning back to me."Let's go or else we're going to be late for class."she said holding the door open.

"WAIT YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE!YOU JUST CAME OUT OF MY NECKLACE!" I shouted pointing at her.

"Yeah and so?"she says still holding the door open."YOU NEED SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!"I seethed,getting pissed by her casual behaviour.(Now I'm acting like Bakugou!)

"I'll explain everything after class.Now come on the bells going to ring."she says while leaving."Wait!You can't-"But I was interrupted again by the bell.'How am I going to explain to everyone now?!'While running after her.

When get to the class door we heard..

"WHY WOULD YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT!?"

"Are all your classmates this loud?"Kōrudo asks,staring at the door.

"No it's usually Bakugou and Kirishima who do that."I say before opening the door to see the mummified version of our teacher who I thought was in hospital.

"Oh good morning Y/N."Aizawa-sensei says when turned to me."And who are you?As you know this classroom is full."Aizawa-sensei said when he saw Kōrudo beside me.

I looked over at Shouto who had a shocked expression on his face.I then looked at Toru and by looking at her stature,you could tell she's excited."You're the girl who saved Y/N and Shouto at USJ!"Toru exclaimed.

"WHAT?!"

Everyone looked at me and Kōrudo with shock except Aizawa-sensei as he just stood there with his same bored expression which was hidden behind the bandages but you can still basically tell.

"What Toru said is correct."Kōrudo says while walking to the front of the class."Hello,my name is Kōrudo and I am the DNA clone of Shouto Todoroki and Y/N L/N."she says before bowing.

"Wow she really does look like Shouto."Denki murmured to Kirishima who only nodded in response.

"Well it was nice meeting you all but I must take my leave."Kōrudo says."But wait I have many questions to a-"But Izuku's statement was put to a halt as Kōrudo dissappears.

Everyone at the exact spot where Kōrudo used to be then looked at Shouto then looked at me for an explanation."Y/N take your seat and let's continue class."I nodded and walked to my seat beside Izuku.

"Now as I was saying about the Sports festival.."

Timeskip

Third POV

Y/N,Izuku,IIda and Uraraka were walking to the cafeteria when Izuku asked Uraraka a question."Hey Uraraka?I was wondering......why do you want to become a hero?"

Uraraka looked at trio and scratched her head with embarrassment."Ummmmm well...."

"Wait so you want to become a hero so you could get rich?"Y/N asked slightly surprised at Uraraka's answer."I'm so sorry if that statement came out sounding greedy or selfish!I hope you don't think less of me now!"Uraraka said kind of ashamed."Not at all!Your goal is to take care of your well being which is a perfect ambition to have!"IIda says while doing his hand gestures."We would never think lowly of you Uraraka."Y/N says calmly while putting her hand on her shoulder to calm her worrying."Well my parents own a construction business but we barely get any customers so we're flat out broke."Uraraka mutters with a hint of embarrassment."I get it now!So if you get a licence,you could help your parents in the business!"Y/N says."That's the reason why I want to become a hero!"

Y/N smiled at her female friend and hugged her."I know you will."she says happily not noticing Uraraka's blush spreading on her cheeks.

"IZUKU AND Y/N IS HERE!!!!!"

The group turn to see All Might leaning out of a doorway."All Might!What are you doing here?"Izuku asks,surprised that the hero would come to them."Lunch!"he says while holding a wrapped up bento box."Care to join me?"

"So cute!"Uraraka squeals."Oh sure!"Izuku says,walking towards All Might."No thanks All Might I'm going to the cafeteria with the others and also if I did go with you, someone might think that I'm your secret love child or something."Y/N said chuckling at her statement while grabbing both IIda and Uraraka's hand and going to the cafeteria.

"Oh Y/N you definitely imagine things too much!"Uraraka says laughing alongside her female friend.

[1] The short version of Kōrudobureizu which means Coldblaze