Chapter 14 (Christmas edition)

🎄You have been invited to the (L/N) family residence for the yearly Christmas eve party!We hope you can attend!🎄

From

The (L/N) Family 

Izuku looks up at the (L/N) household which was now adorned with Christmas lights."You can do this Izuku, all you have to do is ring the doorbell and when they open the door say-"

"Hello Mr or Mrs (L/N) and Y/N! It is an honour to be invited to this party so please take this gift as a token of gratitude!You know a simple 'Hello' would suffice?"Y/N says from behind the green haired boy.

"Y/N!"Izuku screamed, jumping in fright from the girl's sudden appearance which she responds with a chuckle."Come on,everyone else is here!"Y/N says,taking Izuku's hand and led him into the warm house.

'The house looked even more Christmasy than the outside!'

Izuku thought as he was led to the party room. 

"Izuku you made it!"Uraraka shouts from the other side of the room beside the window

"Izuku you made it!"Uraraka shouts from the other side of the room beside the window."Glad to see that your here Midoriya!"IIda shouts,waving his hand in a stiff,robotic manner which Izuku responds to with a normal wave.

"I'm surprised Y/N invited you here Deku."Bakugou sneers."O-Oh hey Ka-chan!"Izuku said nervously."I told you not to call me-""Come on Bakugou,it's Christmas so atleast show some Christmas cheer!"Kirishima says,putting his hand  on Bakugou's shoulder which he shrugs off and storms off.

"Well would you look at the time!"Mrs (L/N) said looking at the Christmas-themed clock on the wall."It's time for Christmas Carols everyone!"Mr (L/N) declared,bringing out a stereo.

Y/N's POV 

"The first song we're singing is Jingle Bell Rock!"My Dad declares as we all gather around.He then presses  the play button and the intro starts. 

"RUB MY,LICK MY,SUCK MY DI-"

The Stereo was then suddenly electrocuted by a lightning bolt.We all turned around to see my mother glaring at my father with the look of death.

We all turned around to see my mother glaring at my father with the look of death

"I-I didn't know....honestly"My Dad whimpered."Y/N darling can you take care of the Christmas Carols while I talk with your father?"My mom says with seething rage hidden in her voice."O-Okay"I say while my Dad gets dragged away screaming and crying.

"Umm.....well.....Oh I know!"I grabbed Izuku by the hand and pulled him close to me so I can whisper into his ear."Still remember the song?"I said and pulled away to see Izuku's blushing face."Y-Yeah I remember."I nod my head and then grabbed Bakugou,Shouto and Kirishima.

"Perfect!"I  quickly create another stereo ,summon a cd and insert it in.

"We're going to sing a duet so if you know it just sing along!"I say before pressing the play button on the stereo.

"Remember Bakugou,don't do that face you always make and just smile"I say while pulling the edges of his mouth to create a smile on his face

(This is the song)

After the song everyone started cheering."That was amazing!"Momo shouted."Tch whatever."Bakugou started to walk off but looked at me with a blush on his face."But it was kind of fun"he muttered before quickly leaving but not before getting grabbed by me and getting a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Bakugou."I say,smiling at him which causes him to burst red."D-Don't think that I care or anything!This was just a one time thing!"he says before scurrying off.

The door then opened to reveal my mom and my......injured father.

"Sorry!We didn't notice the time while we were talking"My mom says happily.

"H-help me!"my Dad whimpered and reached out towards us.

"Who wants to get snacks?"

"Yep"

"Sure"

"I just don't want to be involved"

"Same here"

So....that's it everyone!

🎄Merry Christmas!🎄