◼ Eight

8. And George says....

Adam kissed Jensen back. His arms were around Jensen's neck as the kissed, every flick of their tongue, the way Jensen's hand felt on his skin, the tingles that shot through him as they kissed like this was the only thing they've ever wanted.

Adam doesn't struggle when Jensen grabbed him by the thigh and hosted him up. Adam wrapped his legs around Jensen, his fingers pushing through Jensen's soft hair as they kept on kissing. When they do finally pull away from each other's lips, Jensen's mouth goes straight to Adam's neck. He nipped, sucked and licked. He left a trail of love bites from Adam's neck to his collar bones.

"Jensen..." Adam moaned, his fingers tightening their hold in his husband's hair.

"Baby..." Jensen said. "Please... just let me..."

All logical thoughts fled out the window or turned to dust when Jensen kissed Adam again. This time, his movement was more sure. He pulls Adam's pants down and wrapped his hand around his husband's cock. Adam lets out a ragged moan that breaks their kiss, his head falling back against the wall.

"Ah...Jensen. Jensen..." Adam moaned, his body arched as he tried to get even closer to his husband. Jensen gives Adam's cock a few more tugs before he started making his way upstairs, his hands cupping Adam's bum as he headed towards their room.

When they get there, he gently placed Adam on the bed. Adam doesn't know what he's doing, all he knows is that his husband hasn't touched him in months and now he was everywhere, in every touch and ever breath.

"Look at me, baby..." Jensen said, his voice soft.

Adam hadn't even realized he had been crying. That his tears were rolling down sideways and dropping onto the bedsheet.

"Are you okay?"

"Everything is awesome." Adam sniffs. "My husband who hasn't touched me in months is finally touching me when he thinks he's going to lose me. I'm great, thanks for asking."

Jensen goes still and gets off the bed. Adam wipes off his tears and sits up.

"Was it something I did?" Adam asked and Jensen immediately rushed to his side, kneeling beside him with a hand on Adam's thigh.

"No, Adam. You're an angel."

"Then was it because of the kids? Do you not want them? Is that it?" Adam asked, his tears spilling over again.

"It's not because of the kids. I know you might find it hard to believe but I love our kids, every single one of them. They're a piece of you and I. I love them as much as I love you."

"Then why..."

"Baby..." Jensen said, moving his hand from Adam's thigh to his hand. "Why don't you rest a b-"

Jensen doesn't get to finish because they were interrupted by a loud bang. They both looked towards the door in alarm and Adam instantly calmed down when he heard Sara screaming his name. Jensen doesn't even get a chance to prepare himself because in the next few seconds, the door to the bedroom was pushed open.

Oh shit, thank God they stopped when they did.

"You piece of shit!" Sara snapped at Jensen when she sees him in the room. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"It's my hous-"

"I know you're not about to say it's your house and non of my business because I can punch you again and this time I won't miss your face." Sara snarled, her eyes bright with anger.

Jensen looked away from Sara tonAdam and gave his hand a little squeeze. "I'm going to leave you two to talk. I'll be back."

"Can you gives the kids and I a few days? I'll send Mr. Belcher to you with the divorce papers. I don't care what you want to take, just do as long as it's not any of the kids." Adam sighed.