Day3~

"Hey, Stella..."

"What?" I whispered back already annoyed. "What do you want, Charlie?"

"I want to know what you think of me."

"What?" I asked, confused. Why does he want to know that?

"Come on, tell me what you think of me. You wont hurt my feelings." He winked at me with a smirk.

I sighed, "I think your really annoying right now..."

"What? Why? What did I do?"

"Stop talking or this time we'll both get a detention."

He looked at me for a slight second, waiting for me to say something else. "Fine." He sat back in his seat, and acually listened.

I looked over at him. He looked so....calm, not a care in the world. How did he do that? Dont troubled kids come from trouble families? How can he look so relaxed? No matter how hard I tried....I couldnt take my eyes off of him.

"Stella, eyes up here!" Mrs. Mars yelled at me from across the room. Everyone turned to look at me. Including Charlie. Charlie chuckled silently, and I death glared him.

"Sorry."

"I dont want to give you anther detention, Stella."

Then dont.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good, now class, back to-

I completely fuzzed out the rest of her lecture. My eyes kept roaming to Charlie, who by now was passed out on his desk, sleeping, drooling. I sighed.Why cant I stop looking at him?

I have no idea why.

RING

I thought about waking Charlie up...

But I darted out fo there as fast as i could, needing space from him. I was going crazy...Why couldnt I stop looking at him in there? It was like my eyes were magically glued to him.

                                                                                *

I walked through the door of the theater arts room. All the chair were full already, exept for one, the same one I sat yesterday. Like yesterday, Charlie was sitting in the seat right next to it. I sighed, walked all the way back there.

Charlie looked like he'd been waiting for me. "Hey, science buddy."

I groaned. "Can you stop calling me that?"

"No can do, partner." He smirked at me and I just set my stuff down under the chair and watched the teacher.

"The next three days we are holding auditions after school and during study hall for the school play. The theme is love, since it is Febuary, and Valentines Day is coming up," Charlie elbowed me and i rolled my eyes to the side. "The leading lady is of a young, beautiful soul named Liza, who falls deeply in love with the charming, dashing young prince at his ball. But sadly, he falls deep for another, who is a little more...underdressed..."

Well thats a nice way of describing a slut.

Just then, I began to smell a burning arise in the air. It began to smell like ash. I sniffed the air once more, and sure enough, it smelt as if something was burning. "Charlie do you smell that?"

I looked over, and saw where the smell was coming from. He was lighting a cigerette right in the back of the classroom. My eyes widened, becoming a bit fightened.

"What the hell are you doing? You cant smoke in class!"

"Why not?" He mumbled, holding the cigerette with his mouth.

"Because..."

"Just one light, Stell."

"No! Charlie, please...please stop it..."

He looked at me, and saw my plead and my worried face. He sighed. "Fine." He put out the cigerette on his elbow (he was wearing a long sleave, dark blue jacket luckily) and put the lighter back in the back pockets.

"Happy now?" He grinned.

"Charlie, dont scare me like that-

"No talking!" The teacher growled.

Not agan...Charlie...you ass....

The teacher walked to the back of the classroom. "Care to tell the class what you were talking about?"

I probably looked worried sick, tense, and ready to stutter. Charlie on the other hand, was relaxed leaning back in his seat, smiling up at the teacher.

"Nothing, teacher."

"Didnt seem like nothing?"

"What didnt?" Charlie asked, obviously trying to confuse the teacher. I just watched him as he played her words.

Until she finally got SUPER mad. "Thats it! I know you two were forced into this class by punishment! I will not have you two hoolagins disrespect me in front of my real students! You two are auditioning for the lead roles!"

What...the...hell...just...happened...

"W-What?" I stammered, and she looked at me with a death glare.

Gee, thanks Charlie for making her all rattled up.

"You heard me! You are coming here after school to audition together! That is final."

I felt like puking...I looked at Charlie with a glare, and he just grinned and shrugged at me.

"Could be fun."

I really felt like killing him now.