Day4~

*Day 4*

I was standing at my locker, feeling invisable, thank god, and feeling completely useless to the world. My mother hated me. Ever since I was born, she'd yell at me, tell me how worthless I am, how no family would want me.

I shook my head. School was the one time I could forget about all of that and get away from her.

I cant get all upset and cry right now...there's too many people in the hallway...

I shoved everything into my locker. It felt like it took all the strength I had in me just to get it all crammed in there. Suddenly, from the corner of my eyes, I saw a person standing beside my lcocker on the right of me, holding out a sheet of paper.

I looked, and groaned.

What does he want?

"What do you want, Charlie?"

"You ran out so fast yesterday you didnt get to hear that you got the part."

What...?

I looked at him for a minute, to see if he was kidding. "The hell? Are you joking? I swear, if your joking-

"I'm not. You really got the part of Liza." He said firmly, his eyes sparkling. "And, your looking at the leading role of Chase, the 'charming, dashful, young prince who just so happened to get the part."

I almost choked on air. "What? Are you joking right now? We were forced to join that class! Were not even actors! How could we get the part?"

He shrugged. "We probably did a good job."

"I dont know..."

"Oh come on, Stell, think positive," He winked at me, "We kicked ass."

I couldnt help but smile just a tiny bit. I looked at him, he was still holding the paper out to me. I snatched it in my hands, and looked at the first page. I smiled a little harder. "Well...I guess we could practice a little outside of school, then. You know, just for the play. To get better, so we dont make a fool out of ourselves in front of everyone."

He chuckled. "You would like to hangout with me, woudnt you?" He leaned his back against the locker next to mine.

"Oh please," I scoffed, shutting my locker, finding some strength left in me, "It's just for the play, Charlie. It's not like were...friends...or anything...right?"

He shrugged, looking down at the floor in thought. "I dont know...I thought were were."

"Well, were not." I said, "I've got to get to class." I began to walk away, sighing as I left him behind. Didnt he have any other friends besides me?

History was a bore as always. Mr. Sims gave a long, sleepy lecture of how "the world started," or something. I could barely concentrate. My thoughts started drifteing to the play. My character was in love with...Charlie...or "Chase." But "Chase" is in love with someone else, and slowly, very, very slowly, realizes his love for Liza, but by then its to late? She dies?

The hell...

I did my best to shift my thoughts, but it didnt help as I walked into the science classroom for my next period, knowing I'd have to sit next to Charlie. I sat down quietly in my seat. A minute after the bell rang, Charlie came walking through the door. The teacher pretended to ignore him. Wft? Why doesnt she give a detention? Evertime I'm even one second late I get a detention!

Charlie saw me as he was walking towards his seat, and he smirked. That smirk really got annoying.

I eyed him for a little while, then rolled my eyes back over to the teacher, who was still talking about frogs.

"Psssst...." I heard Charlie trying to get my attention. I tried to ignore it.

"Pssssssssttttttttttttttt."

"What?!" I whisper-yelled, lucky no one heard me.

"What time should I pick you up?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, annoyed.

"So we can rehearse for the play. What time should I pick you up?"

"Do you even know where I live?" I asked.

"No," He muttered, looking at me strictly in the eyes. "But you can tell me..."

I thought for a minute. Should I tell him? Can I trust him? I looked at him, and to me, he just...I just...ugh.

I sighed. "Fine. Meet me at my locker after school I'll tell you where and what time for you to pick me up."

He smiled cheerfuly. "Cool, Stell."

"Stop calling me that."