Day5~

*Day5*

I couldnt concentrate on anything in class. The kiss...Last night... It was my first kiss. It was wasted. No, it wasnt wasted. As much as it hurt and felt funny to admit, Charlie was the only one here I could connect to, the only one who I could have a conversation with, the one who made me look at things diffrently, and see things diffrently.

Because of him, I could see things like I'd never seen them before, Like the wall in the theater room, or the city from the mountain.  

The whole rest of the day, up until science class when I saw Charlie, I couldnt stop thinking about last night...that kiss...

Did it even mean anything to him?

Does he know that was my first kiss?

I sat down in my seat, like any other day. The weird thing about today? Charlie acually didnt bother me. At all. Not once. He didnt look at me, touch me, talk to me, or anything that he usually did that normally would annoy me. But by now, I was just expecting for him to annoy me, and for me to try and annoy him back.

But nope, all through science he stayed quite, right in his seat. I looked at him a couple times, but he didnt seem to notice.It sort of...bothered me. I dont know why it did, maybe because it had become like, a tradition for it to happen, for him to bother me, and annoy me, and irritate me, and to scare me, and then just laugh. Because thats just what Charlie does.

I couldnt take the silence between us anymore. I leaned over in my seat. "Psssttt."

He didnt look at me, but simply just continued t listen to the teacher.

I decided to try again, his silence weighing down on me. "Pssttttt!" I whispered louder.

Still, he didnt turn.

Is this what it felt like to him when he did it to me and I ignored him?

I sort of felt terrible now. "Charlie..." I whisper, trying to get his attention. But it was no use.

But I did manage to get someone's attention. The teachers...

"Stella, I will take an easy on you just because you are in the school play, and that is coming up very soon. But If I catch you talking to Charlie one more time, your going to the office.

I gulped and nodded, sitting back in my seat, now mad at Charlie. He got me in trouble again.

Well, I got myself into trouble again.

****************************************************************************************************************

After science, Charlie darted out of the classroom faster than lightening. I chased after him, wanting to know why he was ignoring me. I found him at his locker, and slowly approached. I didnt know what to say, though. So, I just stood there until he noticed me.

"Hey." I managed a small smile.

"Hey," He didnt smile back, but shoved some things in his locker. "Why are you talking to me?"

I shrugged. "Well, I dont know...I just..."

He laughed sarcastically. "You dont know?" He chuckled. "You really dont know?"

"What ar you talking about?" I raised my eyebrows and let him get closer.

"I think it's because you like me."

I laughed. "Like you?" I just laughed and watch his face become even more serious. "What gave you that idea? That fact that you kissed me last night and I ran away?"

"The fact that all during science you were practically begging fto get my attention." He muttered. I couldnt really see his eyes, he wore another dark blue hat, and his bangs fell over his right eye.

"I...wasnt..."

"Oh really? Then why'd you almost get a detention?"

Suddenly, I got angrier. "That was your fault!"

"My fault? How the hell was that my fault?!"

UGH! He was being so annoying! I thought of what to say, but couldnt think of anything. "Your being so irritating right now." I said firmly.

He grinned in my face. "Thats just the way I am, babe." He then walked around me,a nd dissapeared into a crown of students. I watched as he dissapeared into thin air, and I sighed, folding my arms.

Why was I so mad right now?!