Day5~

*Ending of Day5 Sorry this chapter is short!*

The whole rest of the day was boring. Charlie didnt talk to me in theater, and I had to sit in another chair next to some blonde cheerleader. It was torture. I kept looking over my shoulder a few rows down to find Charlie lighting a ciggerette. I was worried. Worried the entire class period, like, ready to fall out of my seat worried.

I was glad he didnt start a fire, but if he did, I knewo I would've grabbed his arm and run out of that classroom. Why would I grabbed him?

I sighed and decided NOT to be stuborn.

Over the past five days, I've grown closer to Charlie. And If I would've known what I know now, I might've kissed him back on the mountain.

But I didnt. I hurt him and myself instead. I was worthless. not good for anything exept breaking people dreams. Thats just what I do.

See, this is why I wanted to stay invisable. This is why I didnt want to make any new friends. It's because I knew I would crush them. I honestly dont know how to have a friend, how to talk to them, or what to do with them. But, Charlie made it all so easy.

I guess, in a way, we were friends.

But now, thanks to my stupidness, we wernt. And it hurt so much.

Now, I was sitting alone in my room, feeling sorry for myself, a tear blurring my eyesight. Why did I have to push him away...

There was no way I could do the play now. I'd have to quit.

Tomorrow, I was going to quit the play.