*New surroundings*

Y/n's mom: "COME ON Y/N IT'S TIME TO GO TO YOUR NEW SCHOOL." Your mother hissed.

Y/n: "FIVE MORE MINUTES!" You groaned.

Y/n's mom: "Get up now, we can go get coffee!" Your mother chirped.

Y/n: "DEAL!" You hollered.

{Time Skip}

(At the coffee shop)
Y/n's mom:"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go to the store on the other side of the street, do you need anything?" She asked.

Y/n:"No mom, I don't need anything. Just hurry back before i get kidnapped." You chuckled silently to yourself.
(Your mom leaves the coffee shop)

?????:"Excuse me miss, is this seat taken?" a stranger said.

Y/n:"He's super cute! I should say no!" You thought to yourself.
Y/n:"U-uh no it's not taken..y-you can sit there if you'd like." You said shakily.

Jimin:"Sweet, my name is Jimin. Nice to meet you; What's your name?" He said with a smile on his face.

Y/n:"M- my name is Y/n. It's nice to meet you too Jimin. You mentioned.

Jimin:"Cool, well I gotta go. I hope I will get to meet you again someday!" He said as he was getting a phone call.

Y/n:"Bye Jimin!" You said with a smile.

{Time Skip}

Y/n's mom:"Y/n I hope you have a fun first day of school! Try to make some friends, and be sure to get to class on time." She said.

Y/n:"I will mom, don't worry." You said as you were getting out of the car.

[Jimin's Pov]

?????:"Dude is that the new girl? She's totally cute." One of your new classmates said.

Jimin:"Oh my god is that Y/n?" You replied.

?????:"You know her??" He hastily replied.

Jimin:"We met earlier at a coffee shop. I only know her name. We should ask her to eat lunch with us Jungkook!" You said in an excited voice.

Jungkook:"Alright but when she falls in love with me don't get jealous." He chucked confidently.

Jimin:"You're a fool." He said with an annoyed face.

[Y/n's Pov]

Jimin:"Y/N, Y/N." A familiar voice said from across the room.

You looked for the owner of that voice.
Y/n:"J-JIMIN?" You yelled excitedly.

Jimin:"Come over here!" He said as he waved at you.

You walked over to him.
Y/n:"I didn't know you went to this school Jimin, I'm glad! At least there is one familiar face here! You said with a big smile.

Jimin:"Oh by the way, this is Jungkook, he's my friend. Just ignore him and he wont bother you. We wanted to know if you would like to eat lunch with us later? He asked.

Y/n:"Of course! I would love to." You exclaimed.

Jungkook:" Cool, it would be nice to have a cute presence around like you; all we have is Jimin." Jungkook laughed.

Jimin:"Hey, Shut up, fuckboy." Jimin said angrily.

You laughed at them and went back to your seat.