*Tension*

"Why's he so slowwwwww." Jimin whined. "It's my turn to take a shower!"

"I'm coming now, shut up!" Jungkook yelled as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Finally..what took you so long?" Jimin asked while taking his shirt off.

You didn't even hear what Jungkook said because you were to busy eyeing Jimin down. You could feel your face heating up.

"Y/N IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AT SOMEONE SHIRTLESS THEN LOOK AT ME!!!" Jungkook shouted while ripping his shirt off.

"What? Me? No I was just..." You tried to justify yourself but failed.

"oh Y/n were you looking at me? How naughty." Jimin teased.

"nO I WAS NOT." You cover your eyes.

"It's okay...you can look if you want." Jimin whispers to you.

"NO LOOK AT ME Y/N!" Jungkook makes you move your hand away from your eyes. "TOUCH ME." He grabs your hand and rubs it up and down his abs.

"JUNGKOOK YOU'RE WET STOP!!" You exclaim.

"You could be too if you let me have my way." He giggled while sitting next to you.

"WHAT?" You lightly punch him. "YOU WOULDN'T EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO MAKE ME.....that way..?" You say while dragging the last part out as to not sound dirty.

"Don't act so innocent Y/n....we all know you're just as dirty as us." Jungkook laughs.

"I'm not!"

"Oh please don't act like you don't get turned on by us." He suggested.

"NOTHING TURNS ME ON. I AM PURE." You argue.

"Nope, you probably touch yourself every night to the thought of us." Jungkook boasted.

"DON'T SAY THATTTTT!!!! THAT'S EMBARRASSING!!!!" You whined and hid behind Jimin, forgetting that he was still shirtless.

"Aw Y/n...is he embarrassing you? I'll save you come here." Jimin turns around and pulls you into a hug. "My poor little Y/n."

"WHAT IS HAPPENING." You give up and just let the boy hug you.

"Feel better now?" He asks.

"No." You reply.

"JUNGKOOK WILL MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, COME TO ME." Jungkook insists.

"I want to make myself feel good! I don't need anyone else to." You cry out.

"That's what she said." Yoongi says nonchalantly.

"Nice one Yoongi." Jungkook compliments.

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT." You yell and run to Jimin's room to get away fron everyone.

"Y/n, no touching yourself in my room." Jimin orders.

"I'M NOT!"

"Is there a rule against me touching her instead?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes! There absolutely is!" Jimin yells.

"I'm just gonna go in there to make sure she doesn't...." Insisted Jungkook.

"Not a chance Jungkook. You stay right where you are."

"I never get to hang with Y/n alone, I'm gonna go chill with her." Yoongi opens the door and sits next to you on Jimin's bed.

"Are you here to embarrass me because if you are, you can LEAVE!" You pout and point to the door.

"I'm just here to hang. Want to watch netflix?" He asks.