*Euphoria*

Yet another normal school day, boring classes, annoying students, lunch with Yoongi.....Except you didn't see Jimin at all today.

"Guess he didn't feel like coming today." You thought.

At home.

*ring* *ring*
Yoongi was calling.

"Yooooongiiii, what's up?"

"Nothing, just calling to let you know that I won't be at school tomorrow." He said.

"Oh okay...guess I'll be sitting alone then."

"Maybe you can ask Hoseok to sit with you, he probably misses you as much as the others." Yoongi suggested.

"Yeah I'll ask. Might be hard to find him before then though."

"I could ask him for you. Do you want me to?" Yoongi asks.

"Sure. Oh by the way...I found this cute little cabin in the woods and I was wondering if you want to go have a fire there with me." You inquired.

"Ah shit, I can't today. Sorry Y/n, I hate to be a disappointment." He sighed.

"No no no, it's okay. I'll go alone this time and bring you with me next time, does that sound good?" You question.

"Okay Y/n. Until then. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye Yoongiiiiiiii."

"Bye."

I hate being alone but it'll have to do. I really want to go back to that cabin.

"Mom do you want to come to this little cabin I found and have a fire?" You asked.

"Sorry sweetie but I have to go grocery shopping. Want anything?"

"No, thank you." You said while gathering the stuff that you needed to bring with.

"Matches? Check. Blanket? Check. Knife? Where's my knife?" You wondered.

"Looking for this?" Your mother asked while holding up your pink pocket knife.

"Yes thank you." You grabbed it and stuffed it into a backpack along with all of the other things.

"Be careful, okay?" She said while opening the front door.

"I am always careful mom, Don't worry."

You entered your kitchen and looked for the last item on your list. Marshmallows.

"Where are theyyyyyy."

You opened the cabinet and found them.
"There you are."

After making sure all of the doors were locked, you grabbed your bag and started retracing your steps from the previous day.

It was kind of windy out, you were hoping that it would die down by the time you got to your destination. The wind was loud enough to distract you from the sounds of nature and you wanted to to hear the beauty.

You were spooked by some deer running away.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you! I'm friendly!" You yelled at the deer.