*Denial*

"Y/n can I come in? Are you done showering?" Jimin said as he turned the door handle slightly opening the door making you panic.

You quickly covered yourself with a towel.

Jimin:"Oh sorry..I'll let you finish in here alone." He said as his cheeks went a cute shade of pink.

"Okay J-Jimin, I'll be out in a minute." You replied while avoiding eye contact."

[Jimin's POV]

You walked into the bathroom and saw Y/n quickly wrap a towel around herself. Oh how that sight made your heart pound. If you had opened the door any sooner you would have seen her naked.

"Oh sorry..I'll let you finish in here alone." You felt your cheeks go hot and you walked out.

Jungkook:"Dude are you alright? You look like you just walked in on someone having sex." Jungkook asked while raising an eyebrow.

"I think I almost saw Y/n naked.." You said before your mind trailed off to a much darker place.

"WHAT? No fair! It should have been me." Jungkook said in a disappointed tone.

"I wonder what would have happened if she didn't cover herself quick enough, I don't know if I would have been able to control myself. The girl makes me crazy and she doesn't even know it yet." You thought as Jungkook slapped the back of your head making you snap out of it.

Jungkook:"Are you fantasizing about her Jimin?" He said in a playful voice.

"What? No of course not ha ha." You laughed nervously.

"It's okay I do it too." Jungkook pointed out.

Y/n suddenly peeks her head out of the bathroom.

"Can one of you bring me my clean clothes? There should be another skirt and hoodie in my bag."

Jungkook:"Sure thing Kitten." Jungkook hurried to her bag and pulled out a black skirt and a black hoodie along with a pair of pink see through panties with bows on them.

"Dude look." Jungkook said as he eyed her panties.

You:"You're such a perv Jungkook." You said as you took her clothes to the bathroom.

You couldn't help but imagine what those panties looked like on her. Maybe you were the real perv.

"Y/n here are your clothes." You said as you knocked on the door.

Y/n:"Thanks Jimin." She smiled at you innocently and took her clothes.

[Y/n's POV]

You walked out of the bathroom after you put your clothes on and sat on the couch next to Jimin.

You:"Sorry I took so long in there. The water just felt really nice and warm." You said to them.

Jungkook:"It's okay babygirl, I'm sure you were enjoying it." Jungkook smirked.

Jimin:"I thought she was kitten, not babygirl." Jimin pointed out and laughed at him.