*Avoided*

[Y/n's POV]

"Jiminie come out here~" Jungkook chirped, as he was grabbing two game controllers.

You walked out of the bathroom. You were still tense and flustered from what Jimin had seen.

"Y/n your face is bright red! Did you get a sunburn while you were in the bathroom or were you just thinking about me in there?" Jungkook raised his left eyebrow and smirked.

"I...I think I better get going." You stated, avoiding his eye contact.

"What? Wait why?!" Jungkook stood up in confusion.

"I just....it's time for me to head out. I need to go see.....my mother." You lied. You just didn't want to have to see Jimin again now that he's seen you naked.

"Oh okay...well..I'll see you around I guess." He said while walking to you to give you a goodbye hug.

"Yeah. See you later Jungkook." You hugged him back and opened the door. You caught a glimpse of Jimin coming out of his bedroom and booked it.

Thinking about the awkward conversation that you two will inevitably have makes you feel like throwing up. No one has seen you naked before, and for you, that was something you were terrified of. You've been insecure you're whole life, whether it be about your weight, hip dips, or acne, even something as little as a stretch mark. There was always something there that you couldn't stop thinking about.

{Time Skip}

"Honey are you up? It's time for school." Your mom asked from downstairs.

"I'm sick.......I don't think I should go to school today." You were faking an ill sounding voice to try to convince her.

"Y/n....please don't do this today, you have an important test, remember?" Your mom cooed.

"Fine. I guess I'll suffer through it." You said, putting on a pair of baggy pants and a loose hoodie.

At school.

You couldn't focus on anything besides avoiding Jimin, but at the same time you were thinking about how he felt about all of this.

"The image of my bare body must have been burned into his brain." You thought while twirling a pen around your fingers.

*Ddaeng*

The bell rings which means that it's time for you to head to lunch. Walking down the halls of your school was a nightmare. Every corner you passed you feared that he would be there. But you never saw him...that was until you entered the cafeteria.

Seeing him there definitely made your heart race, in a few ways.

"I think I'll sit alone today."

You tried your best to slither by everyone sneakily until you reached the empty table on the far end of the room. Apparently you didn't do a very good job though because just a few minutes later Yoongi appeared and sat with you.

"Hey Y/n...what are you doing sitting back here all alone?" Yoongi poked your side.

"Nothing.......avoiding....." Your eyes wandered the ground. 

Yoongi looked confused. "Avoiding Avoiding....a person?" He asked.

"Maybe." You pouted slightly and tapped your two pointer fingers together.