*Shoes*

[Y/n's POV]

"I cannot believe my first kiss was STOLEN away from me, by Jungkook of all people." You thought to yourself. "I didn't know anyone would want to kiss me actually, so maybe it wasn't so bad after all."

{Time Skip to the next school day}

You were afraid of seeing Jungkook and Jimin again to be quite honest; promises were made and you didn't like the idea of upsetting someone.

"So are you going to hang out with your boyfriend today, Y/N?" Your mother said while nudging you with her elbow.

"Boyfriend??....oh you mean Jimin. He isn't my boyfriend first of all and second of all yes. I have three whole friends in my entire school and he's one of them. It's not like I really have a choice." You spoke in a mean tone on accident.

"Oh jeez sorry Y/N I didn't know I wasn't allowed to joke around"

"No I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it like that, I'm just a little anxious." You reassured.

"It's okay honey, I get it. You know I was a teenager too once upon a time so I know how you feel when people talk about boyfriends and stuff......If you ever wanted my advice, I would give it to you." She trailed off.

She has always been there for you no matter what, you could murder someone and she would be the first one to help you hide the body. You thought, which made you smile.

She started speaking again. "Dear, has anyone ever told you about the birds and the bees?" But before she could say anything else you grabbed your stuff and ran away while yelling, "NOPE AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT FROM YOU!"

{Small Time Skip}

As you were walking to school you see a boy with black hair and pale skin slither by with air pods in. You wondered what music he was listening to. Then you pictured him listening to kidz bop which made you laugh because he looks hardcore.

"HEY!" Somebody hollered and picked you up which caused a scared reaction on your end.

"TAKE MY MONEY JUST DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!" You screamed.

"WHAT? NO IT'S ME HOSEOK, Y/N!" He quickly put you down and made you look at him.

You felt a wave of relief pass through your entire body. "WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT WAS YOU? AND WHO SNEAKS UP ON SOMEONE LIKE THAT?!! I COULD HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK" You lightly punched him.

"Hehehe sorry y/n, I was excited to see you." Hoseok activated his cute puppy like facial expressions. How could you stay mad at him like that? "Hey is that the yoon man?" He says while running towards a new target.

You followed him and wondered what was with him and his surprise attacks.

"YOONGI, THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND, AS I WALK AND BREATH MYSELF. How the heck are ya." Hobi screeched enthusiastically.

"I was better before I lost my hearing. Tell me how you still managed to hurt my ears even with my airpods in. How can someone do that??" The boy questioned as he was being shaken by Hoseok.

"I was born with many talents Yoongi." He said as he put his hand on his chest. "Oh by the way, I don't know if you noticed her but the girl standing behind me is Y/N. She is an angel sent down from heaven by god himself."

"Oh.....hello...." Yoongi said shyly. You noticed him backing away from you.

You put your hand out for him to shake to try to alleviate the tension. "Hello Yoongi."

You smiled at him as he shook your hand, he smiled back.

"Oh shoot I gotta blast I was supposed to walk someone to school." Hobi ran away from you two.

"..........So.......have you known him long?" You asked Yoongi.

"Pretty much my whole life, he's the only friend whose been there for me whenever I needed him." Yoongi scratched the back of his head. "I guess you and I are walking to school together now."

"I guess so." You looked down at his shoes. They were pretty cool, cooler than anyone else's shoes at least. "I like your shoes."

He looked at you and tilted his head. "My shoes? What? Aren't they boring? I mean they're just black shoes."

"I don't know, I just like them." You gleamed.

"Well thanks I guess." His face had a slight smile on it but you knew he was trying to hide it from you.

You were about to walk into your school so you and him said your goodbyes to each other and entered your classes.

———————————————————————
Author's Note:

It's definitely been a while but I remembered that I was working on this story so I decided to update it again. Im gonna update it more often. Sorry about the wait. ❤️🥺👉👈