*"Sorry Yoongi."*

[After School]

"I should call Yoongi now and ask him what he wants to do later." You were thinking while getting interrupted with a call.

"Hello?"

"Y/n is this you? It's Yoongi." The voice said on the other end of the call.

"Yes!! Hello Yoongi, I was just about to call you actually."

"Oh ha ha, what a coincidence. Anyway I was just calling to see what the plans were for later."

"Well I think it's going to be a movie night at Jimin's house." You answered.

"That sounds like fun, I never really get to sit down and watch movies with people."

"Why not? You and I will have to watch some movies alone together sometime."

"Alright Y/n, we will do that." He laughed. "Are Jungkook and Hoseok coming too tonight?"

"Jungkook is coming, however Hoseok said he was busy." You said while yawning.

"You tired?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah a little, I didn't sleep well last night, because of the storm."

"It stormed last night?" He said in a surprised tone.

"Yes! Did you not hear it?! It was terrifying! And extremely loud!!!!"

"I must have slept through it, I'm a heavy sleeper Y/n."

"Well that must be nice.." You groaned.

"Not really, It's too hard to wake me up half of the time. My mom has to shake me violently to get me up sometimes." He groaned back.

Someone else was calling you

"Hey Yoongi I'll call you back in a minute, someone else is calling me."

"Alright Y/n, take your time." He hung up.

You called the other person back

"Hello? You called?"

"Yeah it's me Jimin, I was wondering if you wanted me to pick you up for tonight."

"That sounds good to me Jimin." You said happily. "Maybe you could pick up Yoongi too?"

"......okay..."

"Oh good I'll tell him. See you then Jimin!"

You both got off the phone after saying goodbye. After a few minutes you called Yoongi back and told him that Jimin was going to drive you two to his house. You also talked about bringing snacks and other stuff to his house incase you didn't want to just watch movies.

When you two were done talking you went upstairs to your bathroom and got ready to take a hot shower.

"This feels like a hug." You thought while getting into the shower.

{Time Skip}

"Y/n someone is here to pick you up!" Your mom shouted from across the house.

"I'll be down in one minute!" You shouted back while putting on a hoodie and some black leggings. It was your go to outfit of course.

"Y/N THEY ARE HONKING!!COME ON MISSY!" You mom yelled louder than before.

"I AM COMING MOM. PLEASE STOP YELLING." You screamed while scurrying out the door. You knew she was going to interrogate you about leaving so you just got out of there before she got the chance to.